Jim Gardner

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since April 2010

Professional Handyman Services. I can take care of the small problems around your house, doors that don't open or close properly, windows that won;t open, etc. I can also handle larger projects like full basement finishing, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, roofing, room addition, deck building. Michigan Residential Builders License #2101202125...

Indiana Power Wash Company

Indiana Power Wash Co. does not charge anything on residential projects until the job is completed! Most of the time Jim, the owner, is involved in every project to ensure that each job is done correctly with attention to fine details, and your complete satisfaction. You will get the results you deserve! Serving all of South Bend area. Please call 574-339-9034 to schedule.

01/10/2019

Jim is quite the professional. He was prompt and explained the work to be done, how long it would take and the overall price. He met all my expectations. His helper was also polite and respectful. When the job was done you would have never known that he'd been there - he cleaned the area just as he found it. I would defintely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install french doors

CATEGORY contractors,picture framing,doors

06/12/2018

Jim did not respond to my inquiry for four weeks. Poor response time, will not inquire or hire Jim in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I sent a request to Jim to build a barrier around the patio at our second home.

CATEGORY handyman service

10/03/2017

It went absolutely fine. He's a little pricey.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He repaired a window for us.

CATEGORY handyman service

09/20/2017

So far, great. Not everything is finished yet, but that's on my end, not Jim's. He is really good at what he does and if he can't do something he tells you, talks it out with you and works to find a solution. I like the fact that even though my husband is usually the one here when Jim is working, he conducts all business dealings with me. He respects the fact that I hired him and does not take tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen island installation; exhaust fan installation; painting; hallway floor installation; and repairing of a few exterior windows. I gave him a B on punctuality and responsiveness only because he is so busy, that he is not always on time or able to get back to you right away. If an A- was available I would have given that instead, because he has never let anything go for an unreasonable amount of time.

CATEGORY contractors,electrician,handyman service,replacement windows,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

04/05/2017

He definitely gave me the unfiltered truth on what needed to be done. For me, it would have been cost probative to have the work performed. However, Jim gave me some good advice to help mitigate the issue myself. While he did not perform any actual work, I appreciated his professionalism and thoughts on the job. I definitely would hire him for future work I would need done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had Jim come out and quote some repair work for a deck.

CATEGORY handyman service,deck cleaning,woodworking

Handyman. Home repair & maintenance.

Ask for details.