Blue Light MSP LLC

B 7 Reviews

Founded 2019 •

44219 Bemis Rd

Belleville, MI 48111

Here at Blue Light MSP LLC we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the Fencing trade specializing in installations and repair and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business. We are Family Owned, Licensed & Insured...

fence company (7)driveway gate installation (3)dog fencing (2)

10/18/2020

I went through Angie’s list to request a quote for a fencing install project. This business was listed as one that would respond to the request. I never received any response from them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2020

D

08/29/2020

This is an on going job that has taken nearly two months. Joseph is not good at communicating in the least and continuously gives excuses for his incompetence. I had to correct his mistakes with filing a zoning permit which added several weeks of waiting time. The dad was there for the quote and unloading material and who I had hoped would be doing the job and is the experienced professional, howe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Privacy Fence Install

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2020

07/28/2020

Really smooth, very professional guys. The job was done fast, they did fantastic job. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood fence

CATEGORY fencing,dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2020

07/28/2020

Every thing was done as they said!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A chain link fence.

CATEGORY fencing,dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2020

06/28/2020

They did a great job. I couldn't be happier. This was a project I wanted done since I bought my house and they came out helped me with how and where to put a part I wasn't sure about and turned out excellent . We are already talking about another fence job I need done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chain Link Fence Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2020

06/24/2020

They were pretty quick and I'm happy with the service. They had a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built fence.

CATEGORY fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

06/23/2020

It was good. He was polite, respectful, he cleaned up after himself and his price was cheaper among other companies.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put up a vinyl fence on my backyard.

CATEGORY fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2020

Chain link fence installation & repair

Electrical Fencing, Wrought Iron Fencing, Steel Security Fencing