Townsend Interiors

Angie's List since August 2016

We provide excellent Drywall, finishing, texturing, popcorn texture removal, water damage repair and crack repair. Rely on Townsend Interiors for top-quality drywall installation. James Townsend is totally dedicated to quality and craftsmanship. He is also known for excellent service you would expect from the best. Townsend Interiors provides the best in workmanship and attention to detail. We are dedicated towards ensuring that you receive superb Drywall installation that will leave you completely satisfied. ...

Cortez Flooring Inc

Family owned and operated since 1998. Installations of carpet, ceramic tile, porcelain, tile & stone, laminate, vinyl, hardwood & rubber flooring, Refinish Hardwood Flooring for residential and commercial. Additional address - PO Box 8, Watervliet, MI 49098.

11/14/2017

Went really well. Came out to do an estimate and fixed it right then. Looks great, Jim is very polite, didn’t make a mess and cleaned up after himself. Ceiling looks great!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a small area on our plaster ceiling that needed repair. Jim came out and patched it. Looks great, fixed it the same time he came to do the estimate.

CATEGORY drywall,plastering

05/22/2017

We could have not asked for more - James Townsend was absolutely terrific. His work was of the highest quality by a true professional. We could not recommend him more highly. He was responsive and honest. HIs price was reasonable and did not exceed his estimate. We highly recommend him to you as well as any of our friends. We definitely would ask for his services again if the need arises. James is...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting of 3 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, living room, and finished basement as well as some outside painting of garage doors and two decks - almost the entire house. In addition, he laid a new kitchen floor as well as accomplished several cabinetry, plumbing and electrical tasks.

CATEGORY flooring,woodworking,interior painters,cabinet refacing

10/28/2016

Fantastic. Better than expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very professional and conscientious. Fair price and did exactly what I wanted.

CATEGORY drywall

08/30/2016

I hired Townsend interior to drywall my family room and he did a fantastic job! He worked fast and professional and did it for a great price. I highly recommend him to anyone and will definitely hire him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He primed and drywalled my family room

CATEGORY drywall

08/30/2016

James and john was real fast and amazing at tearing out the damage without creating a huge mess, like I would've had, had I done it. They gave a time they'd be there and was. They also completed the job in less time then they thought they would be able to. I'm very satisfied with the texture they matched and paint .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had water damage from a pipe that broke in wall. I had them come in. Replace ceil, by tearing it out and walls that had been damaged. With new drywall, and matching texture to ceiling that pre existed and painted the walls and ceiling afterwards.

CATEGORY drywall,water damage restoration,interior painters

Drywall, finishing, texturing, popcorn texture removal, water damage repair, crack repair,