Creekview Wood Floors

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20140531

5775 P Dr N

Battle Creek, MI 49017

Creekview Wood Floors is a family owned business with over 20 years of experience. We are building and growing our company based on integrity. It is our goal to satisfy each and every customer. We gain nothing if you are not happy with your experience at Creekview Wood Floors. We install natural, prefinished, and laminate flooring. We provide a variety of flooring as well as borders and inlays. We also sand and refinish new and existing wood floors with the use of our professional dust control system for a dust free environment....

hardwood flooring (13)flooring (3)floor cleaning (1)

11/15/2019

Left message. Never received a call back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood floor installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

This customer wanted new tile installed and i obviously dont do tile thus the name Creekview Wood Floors and i looked through all my messages and couldnt find any from this individual

07/24/2019

They NEVER returned my call. I called 5 times and left messages.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair on face nailed floor boards

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2019

I do my best to follow up on every lead, but i cant always answer my phone because im sanding floors and cant hear it. I looked through my messages to see what happened and i dont see any from [Member Name Removed]. Not sure what happened, sorry for the inconvenience.

04/05/2019

It was very good. I have never worked with someone as professional as this company. They are very knowledgeable about the job and it was a great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They totally redid the floor in gym where I work.

CATEGORY flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2018

03/13/2019

Excellent. I would recommend them without reservation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Placed down wood floors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2016

03/13/2019

They are a great company with a good work ethic. I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed hardwood floors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2018

03/13/2019

They are very accommodating. I was very impressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed hardwood floors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2018

11/25/2018

The floors turned out amazing! The crew answered all my questions and were very knowledgeable and do beautiful work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my floors refurbished and repaired

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2018

09/27/2018

It was great!! They were in and out my floor is beautiful no mess!! I recommend if you need your hardwood flooring done you call them!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinished floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2018

09/27/2018

It went well. I was really impressed by Chris and his guys. They do high quality work. They communicated well, were friendly and professional. It was a great experience and investment. My floors are beautiful! I highly recommend Creekview Wood Floors!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinishing Wood Floors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2018

09/26/2018

Chris was very knowledgeable and responded quickly. My floors look and feel amazing. Couldn't be happier with the finished product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired patches in existing hardwood floor. Installed new floor. Sand,stain and finished.

CATEGORY flooring,hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2018

Photo for Creekview Wood Floors - 5775 P Dr N, Battle Creek, MI - 37427946

Install and provide borders and inlayed medallion, tear out and disposal of existing floors, sanding and refinishing of new and old floors, dust control, custom staining, risers, quarter round and install stair treads, equipment & finishes.

Satisfaction