STATE CLEANERS

Angie's List since June 2010

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERS

We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: leathergods@aol.com. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand the finest quality and workmanship, ship garments to us directly for cleaning, dyeing, and repairs. Other services: purses cleaned and re-dyed, alterations and repairs, re-weaving of fabric garments, and area rug cleaning. Furniture cleaning and dyeing limited to Los Angeles, Orange, and San Diego Counties.

01/07/2013

I brought in a very old baptismal gown to have cleaned and pressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great service. State Cleaners did a fantastic job and did it in one day! The price was great too!

CATEGORY dry cleaning

08/14/2012

My clothes are ready when they say they will be. They are always well done and I have no problem with anything they do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my clothes there to be dry cleaned as well as altered as needed.

CATEGORY dry cleaning