Handyman Connection of Ann Arbor

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

4343 Concourse Dr Suite 220

Ann Arbor, MI 48108

With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home improvement and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you have small or large projects for the interior or exterior, we offer the quality you expect and the customer care you desire to make your home repair and improvement project dreams a reality today. Skip the stress of unlicensed or inexperienced contractors with the trusted quality of Handyman Connection. We offer both residential and commercial handyman repairs, call us today - One Call. One Connection.®...

handyman (36)door (6)garage building (6)plumbing (6)electrical (6)interior painting (5)woodworking (4)home remodeling (4)lighting (4)window (3)plaster (3)drywall repair (3)

10/09/2020

Great overall experience. Troy showed up and gave me a reasonable estimate, and then completed the work satisfactorily a few weeks later. Company provided helpful email notifications and reminders. It was a lot of work to jackhammer out the old concrete, so I'm glad I hired out the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced rotted 4x4 deck post

CATEGORY decks,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2020

Photo for Handyman Connection of Ann Arbor - 4343 Concourse Dr, Ann Arbor, MI - 38935816

09/15/2020

Excellent, efficient, reasonably-priced work, and friendly service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wall repairs, patching, painting, door repair, door replacement, ceiling fixture replacement/rewiring.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,lighting,plastering,garage builders,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2020

07/27/2020

I loved working with this company. They responded to my request right away. Steven contacted us when he was on his way, looked at what we needed, told us where to find parts and what parts we needed, and gave us an estimate. After receiving the estimate, we had the option for getting the parts ourselves or having Steven pick them up. Steven was prompt, very polite and good at what he did. The offi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing, fixed 2 hose bibs.

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

Photo for Handyman Connection of Ann Arbor - 4343 Concourse Dr, Ann Arbor, MI - 38751383

07/23/2020

Our house was seriously in need. We had some kind of green mildew covering parts of the siding. Ed had to work hard to get it clean! He did a great job and the siding now looks fresh and clean. I would recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash house

CATEGORY pressure washing,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2020

07/17/2020

My contractor Jeston, from Handyman Connection of Ann Arbor, is the best contractor I have hired in the 21 years at my address in Van Buren Township, MI. He is highly professional, competent, friendly and focused on quality. I would absolutely recommend Handyman Connection of Ann Arbor to anyone, and will certainly make them the first call on my next project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Window Shutter Removal and Hanging

CATEGORY handyman service,windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2020

05/15/2020

Outstandingly well. Professional preparation and execution, completed on time and on budget, a very nice job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Preparation and exterior house painting, including replacement of some boards.

CATEGORY pressure washing,garage builders,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

03/18/2020

Great! Only next time I would recommend he needed two people because he wouldn't have been able to manage the ladder without the help of my husband. We have 3 stories off the back of our house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2020

10/23/2019

Jesten come on time for the estimate and had me put on his schedule quickly so I could paint before it gets too cold. He completed the job efficiently and did an excellent job on a difficult task. It was just a small job, but he realized it was important to me. He communicated well with me and I was very happy with his completed work and clean-up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Porch posts repositioned and stabilized.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

Thank you! We’re proud that Jeston is part of our team of craftsman and we let him know that you’re pleased. We know how important your home is and we’re grateful that we could help you take care of it! Joe Cox, Owner of Handyman Connection

08/29/2019

Cleaned out debris and leaves from house gutters. Excellent, professional, and courteous service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean out debris and leaves from house gutters.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

We’re glad that we could take care of your gutter cleaning! Thank you for choosing to work with us and for sharing your feedback. We wish you the best! Joe Cox, Owner of Handyman Connection

08/22/2019

REALLY??? I was not notified until the day before, that they did not have anyone who could/knew how to do a job like that. However, when I first contacted them they assured me they had just the person for it. I was very upset that I was not informed sooner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check an unidentified leak in the master bedroom shower

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

Hello, we’re sorry for this inconvenience and we are also disappointed that we weren’t able to come out and complete your job for you. There are times that we don’t have the right craftsman available and we sincerely apologize that we didn’t provide more notice. We have changed a procedure to avoid short notice situations in the future. Thank you for your feedback. Joe Cox, Owner of Handyman Conne...

Bathroom Remodeling, Basement Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, Attic & Garage Finishing, Carpentry, Tile & Flooring, Decks, Drywall Install, Patch or Replace, Electrical, Fences, General Home Maintenance, Paiting & Wall Treatments, Plumbing, Shelving & Storage

Roofing, HVAC