Handyman Connection of Ann Arbor

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

4343 Concourse Dr Suite 220

Ann Arbor, MI 48108

With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home improvement and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you have small or large projects for the interior or exterior, we offer the quality you expect and the customer care you desire to make your home repair and improvement project dreams a reality today. Skip the stress of unlicensed or inexperienced contractors with the trusted quality of Handyman Connection. We offer both residential and commercial handyman repairs, call us today - One Call. One Connection....

handyman (33)electrician (6)door installation (5)plumber (4)home remodeling (4)woodworking (4)interior painting (3)lighting installation (3)tile installation (2)general contracting (2)screen repair (2)window replacement (2)

05/15/2020

Outstandingly well. Professional preparation and execution, completed on time and on budget, a very nice job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Preparation and exterior house painting, including replacement of some boards.

CATEGORY pressure washing, garage builders, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

03/18/2020

Great! Only next time I would recommend he needed two people because he wouldn't have been able to manage the ladder without the help of my husband. We have 3 stories off the back of our house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2020

10/23/2019

Jesten come on time for the estimate and had me put on his schedule quickly so I could paint before it gets too cold. He completed the job efficiently and did an excellent job on a difficult task. It was just a small job, but he realized it was important to me. He communicated well with me and I was very happy with his completed work and clean-up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Porch posts repositioned and stabilized.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

Thank you! We’re proud that Jeston is part of our team of craftsman and we let him know that you’re pleased. We know how important your home is and we’re grateful that we could help you take care of it! Joe Cox, Owner of Handyman Connection

08/29/2019

Cleaned out debris and leaves from house gutters. Excellent, professional, and courteous service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean out debris and leaves from house gutters.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

We’re glad that we could take care of your gutter cleaning! Thank you for choosing to work with us and for sharing your feedback. We wish you the best! Joe Cox, Owner of Handyman Connection

08/22/2019

REALLY??? I was not notified until the day before, that they did not have anyone who could/knew how to do a job like that. However, when I first contacted them they assured me they had just the person for it. I was very upset that I was not informed sooner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check an unidentified leak in the master bedroom shower

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

Hello, we’re sorry for this inconvenience and we are also disappointed that we weren’t able to come out and complete your job for you. There are times that we don’t have the right craftsman available and we sincerely apologize that we didn’t provide more notice. We have changed a procedure to avoid short notice situations in the future. Thank you for your feedback. Joe Cox, Owner of Handyman Conne...

08/10/2019

Marshall was prompt, friendly and helpful with suggestions on replacement items. I was very happy with the completed projects. The time was shorter than I expected and everything is just the way I wanted it. Thanks Marshall. Looking forward to working with you again in future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom faucets replaced, toe board installed, and side splashes installed

CATEGORY handyman service, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

You are welcome! Thanks for letting us know that Marshall did a great job. We’re just a call away when your next project need comes up. Joe Cox, Owner of Handyman Connection

08/09/2019

THE REATTACHMENT OF MY RANGE HOOD TOOK 30 TO 40 MINUTES. THE WORKER ADDED EXTRA SCREWS TO MY RANGE HOOD SO IT WOULD NOT COME LOOSE AGAIN. THE WORKER WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND COURTEOUS. THE WORKER TOLD ME WHAT HE WAS DOING AND HOW HE DID THE JOB. THE WORKER ASKED IF I WAS SATISFIED AND I WAS. BUT $205 DOLLARS WAS A A BIT HIGH CONSIDERING IT WAS 45 MINUTES AT MOST.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REATTACHED MY RANGE HOOD..

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2019

Thanks for your feedback. We’re glad that we could reattach your range hood and it’[Member Information Removed] great the craftsman was able to make sure that it was secure this time. We appreciate your review and if you have any future needs, we’d be happy to help you again. Joe Cox, Owner of Handyman Connection

04/05/2019

Working with Handyman Connection was an A+ experience. Everything I needed done was done and done so well. Max was professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. I will most definitely continue to use Handyman Connection! No question.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A lot of different things around the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2019

Thank you! It made our day to see this and we’re grateful for the A+ rating. We shared your feedback with Max and agree that he is terrific. We appreciate your recognition! Joe Cox, Owner of Handyman Connection

03/02/2019

I was so pleased with the level of communication, it made things very clear and served, occasionally, as a good reminder about upcoming things. Adrian was a great handyman and made it easy to make decisions, prep areas, and make sure projects were lined out and effective. Great job and I am very pleased with all the completed projects!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new storm doors, install handicap-friendly light switches and door latches, caulking, stair rails, ceiling painting

CATEGORY electrician, handyman service, plumbing, woodworking, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2019

Thanks for letting us know that our communication was seamless. We made sure to let Adrian know that you recognized his craftsmanship. We’re very glad we could help. Joe Cox, Owner of Handyman Connection

01/23/2019

Excellent! Our handyman Scott was on time (in bad weather!) He finished the job under the time/cost estimated. Looks great and much safer to use now. Would not hesitate to use their services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old attic ladder and install new one.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2019

Thank you! We do try to keep to our scheduled times and we’re glad Scott wasn’t delayed due to weather. We’re grateful that we had the opportunity to work with you. Joe Cox, Owner of Handyman Connection

Bathroom Remodeling, Basement Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, Attic & Garage Finishing, Carpentry, Tile & Flooring, Decks, Drywall Install, Patch or Replace, Electrical, Fences, General Home Maintenance, Paiting & Wall Treatments, Plumbing, Shelving & Storage

Roofing, HVAC