Elysium Painting Company

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since June 2008

B Rated | 176 Reviews

Elysium Painting Company is an Ann-Arbor based residential painting contractor. We aim for extremely high quality, detail-oriented and thoroughly prepped jobs, and will keep in touch with you every step of the way. Cleanliness, good communication and exceeding expectations are three tenants we care about very much and feel should be more present in all skilled trades. Feel free to visit our website or E-mail us if you have any questions or would like a quote. Thanks, and have a great day. Residential Builder's License # 2102 187 202. Award winning. Additional DBA - Elysium Painting....

Pro Tek Power Washing LLC

Pro Tek Power Washing LLC, specializes in “soft wash” pressure washing of vinyl siding on homes, soft wash roof washing, gutter whitening, cement washing and deck cleaning. Pro Tek Power Washing LLC will treat and care for your home as we would treat our own! We are a family owned and operated business that is licensed and insured. All major credit cards are accepted, as well as cash or check. Please call or email and get a free over the phone estimate.

10/20/2015

Tried to contact company to perform 5 year warranty work due to exterior of house paint peeling but they are unresponsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted both exterior and interior of house.

06/17/2014

After taking down the siding on the front portion of my 1890's home I needed to get that section scraped and painted.  Aftr getting a quote they did respond quickly and did lead abatement and then scraped and painted that front portion of the house.  By the next year, 2012, paint was already pealing.  I had them come out again and they did warranty work, which consisted of scraping, priming and re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In fall of 2011 I had lead abatement and then scraping and painting of my historic home.  In 2012 they came back to do warranty work because the paint job was not holding up.

D

06/10/2014

I had used this company numerous times. It has turned into a nightmare. I expected more from David Landau.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The work was good. The guy in charge turned on me when I called about paint spilled on the carpet. The repair they did didn't work, even though I paid an outrageous price for an "architect". They won't return phone calls.

CATEGORY interior painters

05/22/2014

Never recieved inital call by 05/07/2014, sent message via Angie's list messages and the company never responded, contacted via telephone x2 and left messages with again NO RESPONSE. Informed Angie's list representative to reach out to company with still no response. This company is Extremely Unprofessional.

05/16/2014

They were great.  The guy who came out to give me the estimate gave me a lot of tips on what to do with the baseboards and window frames and he was great.  The painters came out, they were time, they were neat, got the job done and I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Elysium Painting Company for interior painting.  They painted my living room, stairway and hallway.

CATEGORY interior painters

Exterior & interior painting, deck staining and power washing, drywall repair, carpentry & wallpaper removal.

N/A