CURRENT ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

3700 PLAZA DR

Ann Arbor, MI 48108

* Call now for our Angies List Ceiling Fan special * Call now for our Angies List Electrical Panel Change Overs * Call now for our Angies List bathroom exhaust fan installation. We are a 'residential specialty' electrical contracting company that has been operating in the Ann Arbor and surrounding regions for 30 years. We pride ourselves on always leaving our customers satisfied with our quality of service, knowledge and experience being next to none. Our technicians are the best in the industry and take personal pride in their work ( a quality not always shared by others). We are fully licensed and insured. Current Electrical Systems is a family owned business however has sufficient staff to meet job both big and small....

Electrical (27)
D

12/04/2019

Tim gave me an estimate of $700-$1,000 over the phone and offered to send someone over the next day. Alan, the electrician arrived the next day. He had to go shopping for supplies and had to redo some of his work. He worked slowly and they conveniently charged per hour. It took 9 hours! They gave me a bill for double the maximum estimate. I was shocked at a job that I expected a maximum cost of $1...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a dedicated line run from my breaker box and hard wired into the panel on my new hot tub

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2019

10/26/2019

Randy did an excellent job! In addition to changing out our fuse box into circuit breakers, he added a whole house surge protector for us. When the township inspector came to check things, he seemed impressed that we had that. I would hire Tim and his team again for any electrical needs. We are very satisfied with the work that was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Convert fuse box to circuit breakers

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2019

07/03/2019

Great. They were careful, neat and clean and the finished work is perfect. So professional! They were very quick but careful. They made sure that they installed the new lights in the exact place I wanted them and put a dimmer switch in for them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install pendant lights in the kitchen, over the counter top and over the sink.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2019

04/19/2019

They arrived on time and completed work quickly. They cleaned up any mess made. I was very impressed with both Tim and Randy. I would hire this company again without a second thought !!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced multiple older light fixtures and installed a chandelier

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2019

03/29/2019

Josh and Rob were on time, explained problem and fix of the bad circuit. Worked quickly and cleaned up after themselves on other parts of job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced 2 ceiling fans and a bathroom exhaust fan. Also had to rewire the circuit that the microwave was on.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2019

02/01/2019

Current Electrical was great! They were on time, very professional and provided great work! Would highly recommend them!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical panel swapped

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2019

01/23/2019

The electrician was terrific, personable and competent. My electrical fuse box was tested and determined to be in good shape. The technician recommended that a surge protector be installed on the main electrical box which I decided to do. He was also straight forward in mentioning that the issue I was concerned about (3 I-Phone adapters/chargers stopped working in a 2 week period) was curious and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had concerns about electrical current spikes in my house and wanted an inspection of my electrical system

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2019

12/17/2018

Unfortunately, my circuit breaker panel is located more than 50 feet from the garage. The electricians had to cut several holes in my finished basement ceiling to route the wiring. They carefully cut the holes and left the removed pieces for the drywall specialist to use in repairing them. Couldn't ask for better service. Thanks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
EV charging station installed in my garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2018

10/11/2018

Rick Ruff arrived on time, was courteous, professional and did the work in 30 minutes!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Swapping out 2 electrical boxes

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2018

08/24/2018

Rick the technician was amazing! Could not be happpier with his work, timely arrival, friendly, fast and professional. I received a response in less than 1 hour from Tim upon my initial request for service and they were able to come out same week. I highly recommend these guys. Prices are very reasonable and they don’t waste any time. Do not hesitate to call these guys. I will never use anyone but...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical outlets and light fixtures

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2018

All residential services including but not limited to: Electrical Switches, Outlets & Fixtures. Electrical wiring or panel upgrades, electrical for addition or remodeling, exterior building lighting - install or repair or replace, Portable Generator - install, Bath Exhaust Fan - install and repair, Ceiling Fan - Install and repair, Code complaince inspections ( pre purchase inspections. We offer a full service from start to finish for homeowners who are remodeling and doing it all themselves.

Whole house generators