All Phases Home Services - A Family of Services

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since January 2011

Does the best price mean the best quality? . The lowest price usually does not mean the best quality job. Our customers are always guaranteed quality and guaranteed a fair and competitive price. Customer service and customer satisfaction is our number one concern. At All Phases Home Services we never forget the customer MUST receive value for their money. Richard Mascotto, owner, takes great pride in his work and will ensure the customer's property remains clean and safe from harm. . Choose the right craftsman and you will get a quality finish! . Whether the job requires painting, gutters, siding, windows, or repairs, whether its an inside or an exterior project, All Phases Home Services brings the highest level of quality and craftsmanship to the work. Do not take second best. Ensure the company you choose is equipped for the job. We are proud of our track record and we have a full range of services to meet our customers needs. The core of our team is family with 3 brothers and our father doing most of the work. • Licensed Bonded and Insured • Excellent References • Prompt & Efficient Service • Safe Work Area • The Highest Level of Customer Service . Customer Satisfaction: . Our customers are our number one concern and they come first. Their needs must be met and satisfaction is guaranteed. You want the job to be done right with the highest level of quality, completed on time, have your home receive the least disturbance, and to be left tidy once the job is complete. And you want to know that I am listening and understand any concerns you may have. With your faith in me, I will provide you with a convenient, safe and quality process that is second to none in the industry....

Pro Tek Power Washing LLC

Pro Tek Power Washing LLC, specializes in “soft wash” pressure washing of vinyl siding on homes, soft wash roof washing, gutter whitening, cement washing and deck cleaning. Pro Tek Power Washing LLC will treat and care for your home as we would treat our own! We are a family owned and operated business that is licensed and insured. All major credit cards are accepted, as well as cash or check. Please call or email and get a free over the phone estimate.

01/20/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter installation efficiently performed.

CATEGORY house painters

06/10/2014

This is a great company!! Probably the best I have ever had do any work on my home. They were here when I was told and they worked from the moment they arrived until it was quitting time. I was informed of every thing they were doing. There were a couple of extra's that were fully explained and I was given the option to either do it or not. All the work performed was top notch. Everything was clea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Caulked and painted windows and door walls and painted house, repaired rotted wood, and installed new eavestroughs.

CATEGORY house painters

06/22/2013

great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
we had a door repaired. we have used this company over the last few years for painting, wood repair. they have provided the best service and quality and will continue to use their services. you can't ask for better work on your home.

CATEGORY house painters,doors

04/15/2013

Went very good from start to finish.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed all exterior wood in preparation for painting. Replaced rotting wood in several locations. All exterior wood trim painted (excluding decks). Replaced eve in front of house.

CATEGORY gutter repair,house painters

02/02/2012

They did an excellent job. They were prompt, professional, and effecient. They would take care of the smallest detail. They do a thorough job. I was especially pleased with Richard. I would recommend their services to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used All Phases Home Service throughout last year. They painted one home for me. They replaced the gutters in another home.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair,house painters

The most important service we offer is "Customer Service" with our main goal to provide our best workmanship while pleasing the customer in process. We provide the Best Leaf Protection system on the market: The No-Clog Gutter System. We also install Siding, Windows, Insulation, Doors, Roofing, and offer Interior Painting, and Exterior Painting. We live and work out of Ann Arbor, MI and have customers going back over 20 years.

n/a