All Around

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since May 2007

All Around, Inc. has been serving the Washtenaw County area for over 20 yrs. We have been listening to our customers’ needs and expanding our services (and we’re still listening). You get the same experienced and trusted personnel who you can call direct when you need them again. Our office staff are available Mon-Fri 7:30 a.m.—5:00 p.m. (usually later & most Saturdays) during the summer. 9:00 a.m.—5:00 p.m. during the winter....

180 contracting

8  REVIEWS
180 contracting

180 Contracting prides itself on having the highest workmanship standards in the industry. All projects done by us will go through a plethora of quality assurance inspections so you can expect the highest attention to detail and quality installation of any product you choose. Visit the gallery to see some exceptional work our team has performed. 180 Contracting services many aspects of home remodeling.

01/06/2016

I called to get  some framing, drywall work and tile work done for a half bath that we were planning on putting in a basement. Guy came out on 12/30/15 and said would email me the next day and follow up with a phone call. I called the next day 12/31/15 and left a message. ITS NOW 1/6/16 AND NO PRICE VIA EMAIL AND NO PHONE CALL. WASTE OF TIME!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gave an estimate

12/15/2014

This year will be the first year for them to do snow removal for me, so we will see how the season goes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have been mowing my lawn for a few years now.  I have had no issues and am happy with the services they have provided for the price they charged.

05/07/2013

Promptly returned my call and delivered an estimate for work. Completed job on time and budget. I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut down trees and ground out stumps, repaired and mulched beds, put down 5 yards of topsoil and seeded the lawn.

11/19/2012

Called that day and they were able to fit me in. They came on time and finished the job quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Winterized our sprinkler system.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

06/29/2012

They did it as a seasonal thing for one set price. I didn't have a problem with them. If I didn't have a family member cutting my grass now I would probably still be using them. They do residential but they tend to do the business people first, and then they get to the residential. They took care of my lawn, but I also had them doing the snow. I thought they were a little expensive on the price. I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used All Around for lawn service. They mowed my lawn once every two weeks.

CATEGORY lawn service

KITCHEN AND BATH REMODELING, CUSTOM TILE, WOODWORK, EXHAUST FANS, LIGHTING, COMPLETE KITCHENS, PLUMBING & ELECTRICAL, APPLIANCE INSTALL, COUNTERTOPS, BACK SPLASH. HANDYMAN SERVICES. TREE AND SHURB CARE. LAWN CARE AND FERTILIZATION. COMPLETE LANDSCAPING. SNOW REMOVAL. NEW INFRARED THERMOGRAPHY. HAULING. SPRINKLER SYSTEMS. ROOFING.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available