A2 Green Clean

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since December 2009

We go beyond by offering professional cleaning And services geared toward an ecological consciousness, and quality experience. Proudly using brand name products you know, and trust, Mrs. Meyer's, Earth friendly, seventh generation, vinegar, baking soda and toothbrushes & Michigan-based products. Combining a trilogy of State of the art tools and old fashioned techniques and elbow grease bucket philosophies. I take a careful consideration for your personal needs because I understand that having someone in your home is a rather intimate feeling. I personalize my services to you, your family, and your pet(s). More than the average traditional maid service, I handle all specific requests in cleaning your home; pet sitting included for clients, window cleaning & garage cleaning, laundry, basic cleanings and my small crew of 12, specializes in deep/intense one-time cleans too. Organically overtime-we got training in everything from organizing to identifying issues for homeowners, training in materials, etc. Furthermore, you are given peace of mind that various jobs can be met by and you can build a solid rapport with just one person and a close group of amazing hardworking skilled cleaning geniuses, that are available 24/7! Call for a free consultation!...

Shine of Ann Arbor

11  REVIEWS
Shine of Ann Arbor

At Shine®, we take a long-term approach to fantastic customer service in order to be recognized as the best service company in the window cleaning industry. Our team seeks to gain customers for life by offering top-quality: Holiday lighting services Window washing services Gutter cleaning services House washing services Pressure washing services Roof cleaning- Soft wash It’s our goal to make your time with us so enjoyable that you’ll want to schedule cleaning and holiday light installation services with us for life. Shine® has served thousands of customers over the course of nearly two decades. We love our customers and always aim to serve them with integrity and professionalism. This includes protecting your carpets and other valuables, wearing shoe coverings, and ensuring that our employees do the same. GIVE US A CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT HOW WE STRIVE TO HELP YOU!

08/21/2017

horribly expensive and poor quality

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
house cleaning

10/04/2016

Great! They're REALLY good! I'd say they're a little more expensive than some other companies, but it's well-worth it. The cost shouldn't deter anyone from hiring them, because the service is really that good!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They come out every other week to clean our home.

02/28/2016

A2 Green Clean provides amazing cleaning, laundry help, running errands, help with household projects, etc. for my elderly father. They are kind, thoughtful, hard workers who do an absolutely impeccable job. I don't know what our family would do without their caring and professional help. I can't recommend them highly enough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning, laundry, errands, help with projects and items around the house, packing for trips, etc, etc!

01/04/2016

FANTASTIC, PROMPT, DETAILED, EXCELLENT job overall will totally use again!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completely cleaned my Mom's apartment, excellent job will use them again!!!

12/21/2015

2 people cleaned for 5-6 hours. They worked hard the entire time. They were very professional and the house looked great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
move in clean for 5 bedroom house

CATEGORY house cleaning

Housecleaning - rooms, closets, pantries, laundry & linen, garage cleaning, appliance & cabinet cleaning, wall & baseboard cleaning, window cleaning, party & rental preparation. Lists & errands. Regular scheduled cleaning. Gifts, DEEP intense cleans/guests/entertaining, Preparation for sale Donation-ANGEL CLEANING FOR SUPPORT, Can be anonymous, prepare packages/gift baskets, surprises, schedule and set up cleaning/support to help individuals in need A2GC matches any donation.

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal