Elevation Contracting LLC

Elevation Contracting is an exterior home improvement company with over 20 years of experience helping homeowners restore, repair and most importantly make the right maintenance decisions on their property. Professional and on time. Consultation is always free and unbiased. E.C strives to elevate all parties involved in any home improvement decision through integrity and thoughtful inspection....

Affordable Home Inspections

Home Inspection We work for you our client. We know what to look for and where to find it for you. We also check the foundation we check for mold and termites with every inspection. I look at you ventilation, insulation, basement and or crawlspace. I go in to your attic if there is access and 9 out of 10 I can find access. I will check plumbing , electrical, flooring, roofing. We check everything from top to bottom inside and outside. We do RD Inspection FHA Inspection VA inspection

Offers by Affordable Home Inspections on Angie's List

08/31/2020

August 31, 2020 I can't tell you how PLEASED I am to have picked Phillip Matthews from Angie's List. His company is called Elevation Contracting, out of Almont ,Michigan. Phillip is the Owner and Operator of this excellent company. I am 71 years old and widowed and live in my family's 170 year old Centennial farmhouse in Rochester Hills, Mi, With the last storm which brought the most damaging wind...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair and house siding repaired from weather.

CATEGORY awnings,gutter repair,handyman service,roofing

07/27/2020

Phillip was a pleasure to work with. He was communicative, professional, and worked swiftly. He called me and came out to do the job on the same day. Extremely friendly and nice guy, would 100% recommend him to anyone and will certainly give him a call again if any more work is needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services

CATEGORY handyman service

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Appreciate the call and the time to write a nice review. We work hard for these type of reviews. Respectfully, Philip

05/28/2020

Philip was Bob were fantastic to work with. Very friendly and always kept an open communication with us. They were very particular with their work. Would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services

01/30/2020

Punctual, professional and very tidy! Would hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Demo

11/21/2019

Excellent quality work, was on time, fair prices... I have no problem recommending elevation and plan on using their services in the future . Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services

CATEGORY handyman service,roofing