Elevation Contracting LLC

A11 REVIEWS

496 Allison Dr

Almont, MI 48003

Elevation Contracting is an exterior home improvement company with over 20 years of experience helping homeowners restore, repair and most importantly make the right maintenance decisions on their property. Professional and on time. Consultation is always free and unbiased. E.C strives to elevate all parties involved in any home improvement decision through integrity and thoughtful inspection....

Roofing (9)Handyman Services (5)Water and Smoke Damage (2)Siding (1)

11/21/2019

Excellent quality work, was on time, fair prices... I have no problem recommending elevation and plan on using their services in the future . Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services

CATEGORY handyman service, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2019

10/20/2019

From the time we contacted Elevation about getting our roof replaced it was such a pleasant experience! Such a relief knowing you can count on a company to do quality work and also not break the bank! Any other future home renovations they will be our first thought!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

09/27/2019

Phillip and Bob came out same day, located the area of the roof that was leaking and fixed it. They are to send me an estimate to fix the plaster ceiling where the leak was. They were both very professional and friendly. I would not hesitate to hire them in the future, to replace our roof or anything else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
leaky roof

CATEGORY handyman service, roofing, water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2019

08/21/2019

Our ridge vent wasn't working properly.Elevation came out, diagnosed the problem and fixed it. It was a fair price and they we timely about getting the work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY handyman service, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

08/21/2019

Everything was handled in a first class customer service fashion. We have no complaints and would recommend Elevation Contracting to anyone needing to replace a roof. Everyone involved from this company were knowledgeable, helpful and cleaned up the entire area as the job was completed. Excellent experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

08/21/2019

Went perfect. Very professional, timely and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2019

08/21/2019

Fantastic work. Philip and his family came in and got my basement repaired after some water damage. They turned a nightmare of a situation around for my family. I like how he talked with me and worked with me on the project. Not like others I've worked with that told me what they would and would not do like I'm just another job. I'm a father with a family just trying to get us back to normal. Phil...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY handyman service, water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

08/21/2019

Phil came out to my house performed a thorough roof inspection and wrote a detailed report with pictures of roof issues and was very friendly and thorough. He was timely and completed his work on date and time that was originally stated. Would recommend his services to anyone I know. Highly professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2019

08/15/2019

Philip Matthews is top notch! He came on time when he said he would and did an excellent job. We will always recommend him. He is honest and very respectful. You can't go wrong with his company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and replace of vent boots on roofs

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2019

08/06/2019

It was great. Wonderful. They were professional, timely, and does a great work. Price was very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2019