Above and Beyond Handyman

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since March 2012

I usually have 1 to 2 workers on a job. I always come to you and do estimates which are free....

Ozzy's Handyman Services

Need a Handyman? (Traverse City) The name of the business is Ozzy’s Handyman Services. I aim to please and always want happy customers. I offer competitive prices. Currently I do: Interior and exterior painting Power wash Window washing Cleaning gutters Fencing Deck Repair and staining Door and window Maintenance Window trim, paint, baseboard Light electric work Light plumbing Odd jobs All kind stuff around the house Thanks! Get ahold of us at (231) 942-6366 and leave a message with what you would like, your name and phone number, if we don’t answer. I will get back to you promptly. Thank you!

Offers by Ozzy's Handyman Services on Angie's List

11/03/2015

CATEGORY handyman service

10/08/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped us retrieve dock sections that had washed away during a storm, and return them to our cottage. Then they took the remaining sections of dock out of the Bay and stacked them on the beach for us.

CATEGORY handyman service

09/17/2012

We use him all summer and fall doing boat prep and storage. Repainting the sides of the house, concrete repair and tuck pointing brick walkway. He built stairs into my storage area in the garage to make it easier to step up. Also painted and repaired deck skirting. He puts away and organizes garage clutter, and sanded and varnished front door.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brandon Creighton's phone number is 231-384-5113 He has worked for us this summer doing maintenance work around the house and yard. We have enough work for him for about one to two days about twice a month. He completes all tasks and cleans up after himself. We have been using him for several years. He knows where everything is stored in the garage and around the house so we do not have to do much supervising.

CATEGORY decks,handyman service,landscaping,tree service,deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters,hardscaping

Landscaping, power washing, dock and hoists, tree removal & roof repair.