East Bay Animal Hospital

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since February 2012

PRACTICE MOTTO “Treat every client as though they are family, and every pet as if they were your own.” MISSION STATEMENT “To use personal, medical and professional skills to enhance the lives of animals and the people connected to them.” HOSPITAL PHILOSOPHY It is our desire to provide the highest quality medical and surgical care to our patients and offer the best possible service and availability to our clients. Our clients are friends as well as customers, and we value their continued trust and goodwill. Courtesy and patience with clients and their pets are our priorities. An attitude of “We are glad you are here” must be conveyed to each and every client. Clients favor us by selecting us to care for their pets, and not vice versa. This is probably the most important concept for you to remember, and makes it easier to understand the importance of showing genuine concern and interest in a client’s problem....

01/17/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fluid back in a 7 month old puppy, shot stop vomiting, X-ray, antibiotic take for 5 days. Emergency at 10:45 p. M.

CATEGORY veterinarian

05/19/2013

This was an emergency visit, late at night, on a Sunday. They helped as much as they could over the phone in an effort to hopefully avoid an office visit, which I thought was very nice of them. I did have to bring my dog in that night, but they saw him right away. I was left waiting for quite some time after the initial greeting, but they were very busy and seemed short staffed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Examined and treated my dog.

CATEGORY veterinarian

East Bay Animal Hospital has been serving the Acme, Traverse City and Elk Rapids communities for seven years, and is focused on providing AFFORDABLE pet care. It is a 'General Practice' hospital, meaning they provide routine pet care such as wellness exams, vaccinations, spays, neuters, minor surgery's, etc. They offer affordable puppy and kitten vaccination and surgery packages. They have a separate feline-friendly waiting area, exam room and kennel room.

We do not treat large animals or exotics.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available