Marsh River Electrical LLC

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since August 2010

A Master Electrician with over 30 years experience with Industrial, Commercial, and Residential applications including installation, operation, and maintenance of electrical wiring systems and equipment. We do all work with maintenance and future expansion considerations as a priority. We use the National Electrical code as a minimum standard and usually exceed the code requirements with an installation that will provide years of safe and reliable operation with room to expand if necessary....

06/16/2020

Gave me a quote, I accepted and was told great they would set up a time with CMP so they could install it. Then never heard from them again. Contacted several times with no response. That was over three months ago before I gave up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install generlink

05/14/2020

Hank and Ray did a great job updating some wiring as well as installing lights and sockets for a bath/bedroom renovation in our farmhouse in mid coast Maine. They responded quickly, were on time when they said they would arrive, work was professional, and pricing very reasonable for two days work. It was a welcome response in working with someone “off peninsula” who actually takes customer service...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various electrical work on old farmhouse

01/31/2020

I didn't use Contractor. No work was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
None no work was done.

CATEGORY electrician

Sorry I cant respond to everyone

09/15/2019

OK. He only worked for about a half hour and charged me $100 so I thought it was very expensive for what it was. I could have done it myself but I wanted a Master Electrician to check the lines.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a receptacle and check lines for lightning damage

CATEGORY electrician

That was my minimum service call charge to show up with my helper ready to do troubleshooting and or repairs on a commercial type request. If you check prices you will find that mine are comparable to most other electrical licensened contractors in the area for commercial work. HDR

01/15/2019

Hank and Ray were awesome. Just good guys to have work ing on your house. Very fritand competent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed some outlets removed and done new ones added dur to. Kitchen remodel.

CATEGORY electrician

Thanks Mr. [Member Name Removed] We are here to help!

Installation or upgrade of panels or services.. Installation or upgrade of wiring and devices. Installation, Maintenance, and Troubleshoot. generators Installation, Maintenance, and Troubleshoot motors and controls. Installation telephone, cable, and network wiring.

Yes, standard state warranty