Martell And Sons Tree Service

B Rated | 4 Reviews

Red Oak Forestry

6  REVIEWS
Red Oak Forestry

Licensed Forester and Arborists. Tree removal around buildings and power lines. Customer satisfaction a must. Will travel. Do logging when needed. Free estimates.

07/03/2019

Excellent, Kevin came out with his little dog "Riley" and 2 men. The trees were all marked, the access and conditions were discussed, He left a pile of chips for us to form a path behind our home. He led his 2 men by example in actually doing the work. They came within 2 weeks, did what was discussed very efficiently in one day, and gave me a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
80 ft pine and 15 oak trees cut down and removed , limbs chipped to a pile for us.

D

09/22/2018

Kevin Martell came by my house to give me a quote for removal of a dead/dying tree and removal of some brush. He said it was an easy job but charges a minimum of $200 so that was the price. When I asked when he could do it, he said "I'll come by some time next week." Fortunately, I work from home but I imagine that that would be a pretty inconvenient answer for most people. When he finally did com...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

08/23/2017

Kevin is very professional and reasonably priced

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two large, dead pine trees removed.

06/12/2014

They were very professional and helpful.  This was an emergency tree removal, and they did the job almost immediately.  They had to work around a fence, a pool and a house.  There were absolutely no problems and I would highly recommend them for any tree service.  Also, I thought the price was very reasonable.  A++++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a very large pine tree that needed to be cut down.