SEWING SHOP

Angie's List since January 2009

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

08/05/2013

Came out fantastic. Very professional. Ready on time. Quite expensive but worth the money! Will use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put new fabric on all my cushions in sunroom

04/16/2013

I have been going there for many years and they are very professional. They complete the work as ordered and on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I did use the Sewing Shop for alterations.

10/01/2012

Satisfactory work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alterations to a suit coat and pants. Nice work but I thought it was a bit pricey.

01/14/2012

I shopped for the materials on the internet and brought them to the sewing shop with me. I brought the plastic jug along and some pencil drawings with dimensions. I explained everything to the people. I could see their shop was full of clothing being altered, and it was clear that they had never before done anything like what I was requesting. More than anything else, they were EXTREMELY concerned...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them sew two special items for me, from material that I provided. The first item was a hanging rectangular curtain made of thick "window blanket" material with hemmed edges and with a sleeve for a curtain rod at the top. This was tailored to hang inside my upstairs bathroom window to help keep out the cold. The second item was a cylindrical bag made of light-proof material that I needed to fit around a plastic jug for a scientific experiment in my lab.

01/04/2009

This coat needed multiple issues resolved to make it wearable for the man who owned it. He had recently moved out of state, but would have none other than the Sewing Shop repair it for him. This was entrusted to me. I found the owner of the Sewing Shop to be very friendly, polite, and helpful. He gave a written estimate of the work, we agreed on a time for pickup, and I paid a deposit. When I came...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alterations and repairs were made on a vintage man's wool dress coat. It needed to have the sleeves lengthened, and repairs made to the hem and collar, including fixing holes in the wool.