HASLAM'S SEPTIC SYSTEM

Angie's List since August 2010

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

04/19/2017

I called up Haslam's, as they are the only Lamoine-based septic service, and was not disappointed! I was able to schedule a next day pumping as long as the cover was dug up. When Bob Merchant arrived, he also took a look at our outlet baffle and said "no problem." Within 30 minutes, the tank was pumped, a new outlet baffle was installed and we were good to go. I was very happy because I thought th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New home needed the septic tank pumped, and also a new septic outlet baffle.

CATEGORY septic tank

01/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked septic tank and told me it was working properly and didn't need to be pumped

CATEGORY excavators

05/17/2014

Bob arrived the first time to find I had uncovered the wrong tank. He couldn't wait for me to uncover the correct access so he left, but returned a week later, completed the job and gave me some good advice about a riser for the tank. Overall, I will hire him again in 5 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic tank pumping/maintenance

CATEGORY excavators