Scott Temple Well Drilling

Founded 1968 • Angie's List since September 2009

Get top-quality residential and commercial wells from Temple Well Drilling, Inc. With more than 13 years of combined experience and owned and operated by the same family since 1968, our company offers a wide range of well drilling and water pump services. From new construction homes to 10-inch municipal installations, we provide the expertise you're looking for at competitive rates. Service area covered: Central & Southern Maine...

Randy Marquis Well and Pump

Marquis Well & Pump is a complete water service company. We install and service water pump systems, softeners, all types water filtration, well drilling, and geothermal. We also provide these services: water testing, well inspections including pump testing, water pump system inspections, and filtration system inspections. If you have a problem with your water call "We have the Solution".

11/15/2017

It went so well from beginning to end. So responsive and knowledgeable. Very happy customer!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Well pump replacement

08/11/2015

This was a challenging site. Scott and his crew did a great job!  All went very smoothly and his price was competitive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drilled well and installed well pump.

07/25/2015

Just a note (which you can show to your company owner) to express my appreciation for your efforts. I got up last night to see how the irrigation/well system was working and the pump (new) and tank (new) and pressure gauge (new) all worked in harmony. The pressure gauge stayed at about 58 pounds for the whole time I was in the utility room about ten minutes as the pump ran. There was no cycling as...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Pump and Tank and controls

05/11/2015

Very well.  Forthright, professional, presented me with all my options and supported the choice I made.  A little more expensive than some, but I would definately use him again.  Well recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced pressure switch and pressure tank at lift pump.

03/04/2015

He was very professional and knowledgeable.  He and his crew were very careful about doing as little damage as possible in the area where they were working.  I'm happy I used their services and would highly recommend them.  They helped make a stressful situation easier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I learned I needed to have a new well drilled on 12/27/14.  Scott was very responsive and came to the house on 12/29.  They started drilling 12/30/14.

CATEGORY wells

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was our pleasure to find fresh, clean water for your home!

Well Drilling, Commercial & Water Wells , pump service