Charlie's Toyota

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since August 2010

For the past 15 years, Charlie's Toyota dealership in Augusta has been selling and servicing new 2014-2015 Toyota and pre-owned cars all over the great state of Maine. As a matter of fact, since Charlie opened his Toyota franchise in 1995, he has sold over 25,000 New and Pre-Owned Toyota. We always have a huge inventory of Toyota Camry's, Toyota Corollas, Toyota Tundras, Toyota Tacomas, and Toyota Rav 4's. We have one of the largest selections of Toyotas in Maine. As a matter of fact, it is not uncommon to see over 250 new 2014 or 2015 Toyota in stock at any given time. If it's a pre-owned vehicle that you are looking for, we have one of the biggest selections of used and certified pre-owned Toyota in Maine. All of our certified pre-owned Toyota come with a warranty that is better than most new car warranties!...

10/25/2016

I bought a Toyota Camry. I like toyotas and I like the way they take care of me.

CATEGORY car sales

10/25/2016

03/25/2015

They do well. They are very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I buy cars from Charlie's Toyota. I also went to them to get some work done.

CATEGORY auto repair,car sales

06/08/2014

Charlies is a great dealership to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have bought all of my vehicles from the Charlies dealerships. When I finally "grew up" and bought a new car, I decided to get all of my service done at Charlies as well.

09/30/2013

We drive 45 minutes to Charlie's Toyota because the service department is excellent. They know our names, they provide fast service, and prices have always been less then originally quoted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired worn out door assembly.

CATEGORY auto repair

As far as auto service needs foryour Toyota, we here at Charlie's Toyota in Augusta, Maine have got you covered! We employ over 20 ASE certified Toyota technicians with over 200 years of combined Toyota service experience, so no matter what your parts and service needs are we can take care of you. We also stock genuine Toyota parts for those of you who prefer to get under the hood yourselves. So whether you are from Augusta, Waterville, Winthrop, Gardiner, ME or anywhere in between we encourage

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available