Bourque Michael Plumbing Contractor

Not Rated| 6 Reviews

CZ Plumbing LLC

111  REVIEWS
CZ Plumbing LLC

Full service Plumbing Repairs and New Installs including Solar Water Heaters, Water Filtration, Fire Sprinklers. Over 40 years experience. Emergency services.

01/30/2017

He came to the house on time, installed the heater, cleaned up the area. I was very satisfied. I had trouble getting other plumbers to return calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New water heater. Installation to replace an on boiler hot water heater

C

09/26/2016

I did not hire this contractor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I did not hire this contractor.

03/14/2016

Very well. He showed up on time, did the job and I was pleased with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired outside frost free faucet.

07/08/2013

He returned my phone call the same day and was able to come to my house the next day. He did the job I asked and even put in a clean-out access point in case we would ever need one. From what I can tell, he worked efficiently and he left the sink area clean and tidy. I will definitely call him back for any future plumbing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed new traps installed for two sinks.

10/29/2012

My toilet was leaking at the base all over my floor. The flange was broken and the flooring was uneven. Michael repaired the flange, replaced the toilet and shimmed it to be level on the floor. Quick professionl job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Michael showed up the very next morning and fixed my toilet quickly and with at a modest price. Quick and professional. I'd call him again for any plumbing needs.

Plumbing.