Russett Deck Professionals Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

485 Dotsie Dr

Westminster, MD 21158

We are a small, family owned and operated, deck building company based in Westminster, MD. Weve been in business since 1992 having started in the Russett community in Laurel. We do NOT use subcontractors for our decks. When you hire Russett Deck Professionals for your project, thats who will be doing the designing, obtaining building permits, and the actual construction. We are specialized deck builders and only build using the best of materials on the market. When using composite materials, we will give you the best advice we can to help you make the right choice for your deck. We do not push any particular brand of material on you just to help us. Its your deck, its your choice! We will obtain any and all building permits and supply you with drawings for your HOA approvals. We are Angies List Super Service award winners for the years 2012-2013-2014-2015-2017....

deck building (70)deck cleaning (9)sunroom and patio (2)picture framing (1)landscaping (1)

01/21/2020

Tom Barna was extremely professional. He showed up to our initial meeting on time and sent me an estimate within two days. Once we contracted the work, Russett Deck Professionals completed the repairs on time and within budget and even made additional modifications needed to pass the final inspection. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My deck needed repairs to bring it up to Howard County code for a rental property.

CATEGORY decks, deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2020

01/04/2020

Great personalized service. We had two jobs done and both turned out great. Contractor worked with unusual space and made the railings work. New materials fit nicely on old house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck replacement and front porch railing replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2020

12/20/2019

I was very pleased with the deck Tom and his son constructed for me. They did a great job. Tom made no fuss when I changed my mind about the original design. Thank you Russet Deck Professionals, Inc.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck Construction

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2019

10/26/2019

Excellent, very smooth and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Decks and Porches

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2019

09/15/2019

I got quotes from three builders for the demolition of my old wood deck, to be replaced by a new one using Timbertech/Azek decking materials. Tom was by far the most reasonable and had top-notch reviews. You aren't paying for a large pricey showroom with him. You are getting quality workmanship at a reasonable price. The process went smoothly from start to finish and I would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Deck Built

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2019

08/23/2019

Local family business that takes pride in workmanship. Very accountable with timelines and budgets. Tom provided all the documents needed for our HOA, which made the process smooth. Our deck is the talk of the neighborhood for its design, size, and looks. Would highly recommend if in the market for a deck.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Design and construct deck and stairs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2019

C

08/15/2019

His work was OK but slow. He gave me a time frame of one month and it took more than two to complete the task. Mr. Barna never put in an 8 hour day. A few hours here and there. Sometimes he just showed up and dropped off some materials and left. Usually he appeared around Noon and was gone by three P.M. He also did some things of questionable nature like framing the deck on top of my shrubbery. Wh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace old wood deck with new trex deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

First and foremost since it seems to be a concern, I wasn’t hired to do your landscaping. Typically if there’s shrubbery in the way, its the homeowners duty to remove it. This is written in the contract. Second, as I inform all my customers, all composite material expands and contracts with the weather. This will cause needed adjustments once everything has settled. This is what caused the door an...

07/16/2019

Tom and his son did an excellent job installing our new deck. It is such a pleasure to look at and to use. His craftsmanship is truly exemplary. We highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and replace deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2019

06/03/2019

Tom Barna is a true craftsman and does excellent work. He tore the old deck and hauled it away then started the frame work for a whole new project. Step by step I monitored the progress checking the way he did things against you tube videos. Every cut was spot on and every decision he made was a good one. Joining and connecting railings digging post holes and pouring footers all done up to code. N...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tear down old wood deck and reconstruct new trex deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2019

Thank you, You gave us a pretty good challenge with your deck. Glad it came out the way you wanted.

03/19/2019

It was perfect. My wife and I had been discussing a deck or a patio for the back of the house for 3 or 4 months. We contacted Tom and he came out in just a few days. We sat down and shared our general thoughts, and he made recommendations based on that. No long meetings, no sales tactics. He just took our ideas, and then a few days later sent us a plan. We offered some changes, which he perfectly ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Designed and built a deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2019

Thank you it was a pleasure. Except for the snow shoveling part.

Decks: wood and composite. Vinyl railings along with composite railings. Screened and open porches. Reconstruct your old deck. We obtain your building permits.

kitchen and bathroom remodeling, roofing,siding,masonry,plumbing,hvac,hauling,carpet,landscaping

Check, PayPal