Absolute Landscape & Turf Services Inc

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since June 2010

NA Rated | 17 Reviews

Full Service Landscaping Company! Including Lawn Mowing, Maintenance, Hardscaping, Lighting, Fertilizing, Organic Fertilizing, Ponds, and much more. Additional email info@absolutescapes.com...

10/01/2015

They sent an estimator / salesman out. He spent 45 minutes looking at the job. He said he would have an estimate in 2 days. 9 days later still nothing. Emails, calls and texts have been ignored. This job should cost between 7 and 10 thousand dollars but evidently Absolute is too big to do it. If you don't want the job just say so.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing. Wasted my time.

CATEGORY landscaper

[Member Name Removed], I apologize that you were unhappy with Absolute. No job is too big or too small for us. If your work has not been completed, please contact my office at 410.795.9300.

06/03/2014

They never contacted me as they advised someone would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted Absolute to get a quote on having weekly lawn mowing done. I was advised someone would get back to me with a cost. I never heard back from them.

CATEGORY lawn service

09/30/2013

They did a fantastic job from design to construction and completion on time. Little pricy, but you get what you pay for! Second time using them, the also built a retaining wall and a stone mailbox as well. Very meticulous and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bulit a patio and a stone fire pit

CATEGORY hardscaping

07/03/2013

I had Absolute Landscape and Turf Services come out and give me a quote to even some low spots with fill dirt, improve the clay soil with leaf grow and reseed. Lucas arrived on time and was very professional. He sent me a quote via email several days later that described what their course of action would be.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I actually did not hire Absolute to perform the work. This was for common ground in an HOA neighborhood and the board decided to go the cheapest rout possible. If the decision was up to me I would have hired Absolute to do the work.

CATEGORY landscaper

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review. If anything else is need for your HOA, please let us know. Thank you!

02/25/2013

They completed my work quickly and efficiantly. Very hard working men. I was given this companies name by a friend, and I have since recommended them to 2 other people. I smile everytime I look at my home and see how awesome their work looks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had work done to my (previously) shabby looking lawn. Looks terrific now!

CATEGORY landscaper

[Removed members name], Thank you for using Absolute in 2012. Please let us know if anything else is needed.

Landscape design, patios, steps & walkways, retaining walls, fire pits, fireplaces, piers, mailboxes, ponds & water features, landscape lighting, lawn maintenance, turf care, commercial snow removal, sod installation & outdoor kitchens

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available

Similar businesses in your area...