S & S Electric LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1111 Cornell Ln

Waldorf, MD 20602

2-3 Employees. No subs. Cost is flat rate and hourly. S&S Electric, offers a wide variety of services that are designed to accommodate all your specific electrical projects. We are dedicated to meeting your needs effectively, professionally and affordably. We offer a level of expertise you're not likely to find elsewhere. We are licensed and insured for your protection. You can count on S&S Electric to provide the absolute best electrical repairs and installation services. We will be more than happy to provide you with a phone estimate for your small projects and a writen estimate for your larger ones. You can rely on us for a quick responce 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days each year to complete your electrical projects. When you are ready to start your next electrical project S&S Electric will be here ready to leave you impressed, your home clean and a quality job to be proud of. We want to be the only electrical company you'll want to hire. So no mater how big or small your electrical project is we have an electrician that is here to help....

electrician (111)lighting installation (21)ceiling fan installation (12)generator repair (5)

11/13/2019

Thank you Dave for speaking with me regarding scheduling and appointment to come out to see why we were not getting power to some of the outlets in our laundry room despite our initial efforts. I am familiar with S & S electric due to service Dave & Steve provided to my elderly parents a few years back. I was at the home both times they came and found them to be professional and polite. They compl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outlets and lights not getting power in laundry room despite tripping breaker box initially

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

08/23/2019

As usual their work was second to none. Outstanding job, took all of maybe 30 minutes. Was early and went right to work, located it and installed it PDQ. That’s why we have S&S on speed dial.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They located and installed a doorbell transformer.

08/02/2019

A+ Top notch service. Installing 1 attic fan, realized needed another one replaced. They went out, got a 2nd one and installed them both, plus gave advice on our under cabinet lights that always blink. Followed up the next day with a $15 solution to try before we do a repair. Good communication - they answer the phone when you call. Showed up on time and done in under 2 hours which included the ti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic Fan Replace

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2019

06/13/2019

Very well. No holes in any drywall. All added wires went through attic

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added circuit breakers and associated wires to ne water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

01/08/2019

My home needed a new circuit panel. I wanted to find an electrician who was very familiar with construction style in my neighborhood, Hyattsville, MD. I posted a message on the local listserve and received a referral for S&S Electric. I contacted Steve and S&S and told him about my home's needs, and it's old construction style. He was very courteous and informative. He gave me a quick estimate and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Circuit Panel

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2019

12/06/2018

Technician came out and replaced the GFI outlet then tested the other outlets to make sure everything was working properly before leaving. It didn’t take him long at all. He was knowledgeable and professional and I would definitely call them back

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a bad GFCI Outlet

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2018

08/13/2018

Excellent service. Technician called prior to arrival. Arrived at the beginning of the scheduled window time. Work was done quickly and efficiently. Technician was very professional and friendly. Representartive on the phone to schedule service was polite and helpful as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 prong wa Two prong wall outlet updated to a 3 prong

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2018

07/12/2018

Polite and knowledgeable. Serious about work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple Bathroom light install and GFI circuit replace replacement

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2018

06/05/2018

The technician quickly determined the cause of the tripped breaker and repaired the same in minimal time. I will definitely use S&S in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a defective circuit breaker

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2018

D

01/17/2018

I contacted this company on behalf of my mom because I have used them before. I sent them a email through Angie's list on 11 January. AS of today the 17th of January I have not heard back from them so my mom called another electrician to do the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace electrical outlets.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2018

Additional outlets, Additions / basements, Attic fans, Ceiling fans, Dryer / range outlets, Fixture replacement, Generators, GFCI outlets, Landscape lighting, Phone and cable utlets, Pool and hot tub wiring, Recess lights, Safety inspections, Security lighting, Service upgrades, Smoke alarms, Surge protection, Troubleshooting & Much More.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available