Access Garage Doors Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160128

2990 Hickory Valley Dr

Waldorf, MD 20601

We are a full-service garage door company, specializing in residential overhead door sales, installation and repair. We provide fast, friendly service and are dedicated to offering the highest quality garage doors and repairs at affordable prices. Our experienced technicians will get your garage door or opener operating smoothly and efficiently with same day service available. All of our work is guaranteed and we can provide installation and maintenance services on all makes and models....

garage door repair and installation (68)door (4)

07/16/2020

Great, on time, great on clean up and resetting the garage door openers. They also installed a key pad.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace 2 garage doors.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2020

09/17/2019

The technician, Greg, called prior to arrival, arrived on time, was very professional, knew what the issue was immediately and provided a cost. I also had an outdoor remote installed. During conversation regarding remotes he programmed all of my remotes including my car, my house and detached garage door openers. Very pleased with Access Garage Doors, Inc. I would definitely call them for service ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Springs and Remote Controls Programmed

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2019

09/12/2019

Easy to get an appointment, Greg was on time as promised. Both springs replaced, door lubricated, and tested. in and out, professionally done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door springs replaced.

02/25/2019

Beautiful. They did a great install, they were done in a day, and the door looks great. I had three estimates and they were by far the cheapest. Very clean, professional, and I was very happy with their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2019

Thanks

02/22/2019

It was amazing. Greg and Pam are very professional. No issue with them. They came, fixed it. In and out. Very efficient,. Good people. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them about 2-3 years ago. They replaced garage door that we had damaged on a rental property that we manage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2019

Thanks!

08/25/2017

They came the same day,and on time, replaced the springs . It didn't take long and now the door works great . I also got the senior discount.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the torque springs replaced on my garage door because one broke, the door was not operational.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2017

05/01/2017

They were on time, took care of business. Absolutely happy with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2017

08/19/2016

terrible. set up two appointments and both appointments were cancelled (two weeks). technician had emergency and no one else could come out and give me an estimate. one man shop!!! June 2016.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace old garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2016

06/14/2016

Greg was great.  Arrived right on time, had an awesome attitude.  Very professional, asked what the problem was, if there'd been any warning before the garage door failed to operate, and what had I done to try and fix the door.  He patiently listened, even told me that my efforts were correct based on the symptoms described.  Greg then activated the opener, watching the system and figured out with...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired faulty garage door opener.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2016

05/31/2016

I couldn't have been happier with this service call.  My phone message was promptly returned and answered and a visit was scheduled the same day.  Greg arrived on time, was very friendly and professional.  He installed all four garage door springs, that I had previously purchased, in about 30 minutes and also inspected and lubed the door mechanisms.  I asked a few questions and received honest, st...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced four springs on my two garage doors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2016

Garage Door Services, Repairs, & Openers.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa