V-TecProStop

Founded 2015 • Angie's List since November 2015

With 25 plus years of experience and located conveniently in Upper Marlboro, MD, we are here to provide remote, immediate assistance to your computer needs and problems, as well as, on-site support for those bigger tasks and repairs that cannot be handled remotely, most same day. We also install Security Systems, Cameras, & DVR's, as well as, HDTV's and Audio Systems. Most of these installs can be done in one day, but, may take longer, and must be scheduled a week in advance....

Davis Computer Technologies

We specialize in Computer / Server Maintenance & Repair Virus Removal Network / Internet Support Cabling / Wiring / Wireless Telephone Solutions (VoIP) CCTV / Camera Solutions Email / Account Administration Help Desk Services WHY CHOOSE US Same Day Service We come to you We have remote services We've been in business for over 15 years and we service both MD and Washington DC clients. We cater to both residential and commercial clients. No project to big or too small.

05/17/2017

Werter Arrington far exceeded my expectations. He involved my grandson in the fixes, showed him exactly what he was doing and why the computer didn't work. He also showed him how to do the fixes and let him do some of the repairs. We got more than a fixed computer; we got a great lesson in computer hardware and electronics.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My grandson is building his own computer and I was helping him. We got it all put together but it didn't turn on. We tried some fixes but nothing worked. So I decided professional help and guidance was needed. I didn't just want to drop it off in a shop and pick it up; I wanted us to know what was done to fix the problems and why.

04/14/2017

Wow what great work! I had given up on my MacBook completely because it wouldn't turn on. I thought it was dead - new battery, new power supply and I still couldn't make it work. I took it to Apple's Genius Bar (Apple's idea of a service center) and after they told me my motherboard was shot and I was out of warranty. So before paying the ridiculous repair I searched the internet in hopes of getti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my dead MacBook fixed.

04/09/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Werter has worked on my computer multiple times. He has resolved my problems every time. He is professional, punctual, conscientious, and clearly enjoys solving problems. He is what everyone is looking for in a computer repair technician. You should not hesitate to contact Werter for your computer repair or installation needs. I assure you, you will not be disappointed!

02/15/2017

Werter and his team were in and out. They took the time to explain the issue, teach me how to resolve it in the future, and were willing to answer any questions I may have had. Every aspect of the support was quick, professional, and affordable. I can't speak highly enough about the service I received. I highly recommend V-TEchProStop for, like the motto states, any of your computer and networking...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My computer was not responsive. It would turn on but no output reached my monitor, keyboard, or mouse. I had tried everything I knew but didn't have the time or knowledge to finish the job. I contacted the team on a Sunday and they were here within a couple of days, at my home, and ready to fix the issue.

12/19/2016

I would recommend Werter to anyone needing help with PC set up. He was prompt in replying and stuck with me until everything was working. He was patient and helpful in solving numerous questions I had in getting used to an unfamiliar system. He is a highly skilled professional who knows his stuff and takes care of his customers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new PC computer set up

CATEGORY computer repair

Computer Builds, Installation, & Upgrades, Networking Setup & Troubleshooting, Remote & On-Site Computer Services, Data Backup & Recovery, Virus & Spyware Removal, Operating Systems & Software Installation, Video Surveillance Installation, Security System Installation, & HDTV Audio System Installation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal