Contemporary Closet Design

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

8329 Old Marlboro Pike unit B4

Upper Marlboro, MD 20772

FREE in home estimates, FREE installation, and $200 OFF! As a family owned and operated company, customer satisfaction is a guarantee. As a local company all of our employees are trained and licensed contractors with over 10 years experience which distinguishes our employees from the competition. Give us a call today!...

closet design (43)home and garage organizing (9)cabinet making (3)

11/04/2019

Excellent. I had 4 different companies come out to give estimates on this job and they all gave the same exact design, except John. He came up with something different that I love. Exactly what I was looking for. I have a small closet and he actually came up with a different design that really gave me more space and an absolute great design. He was very responsive, did quality work at a reasonable...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New master closet

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2019

07/27/2019

My experience with Contemporary Closet Design was excellent. They arrived on time, if not 10 minutes early. The were fast and very efficient. We are very pleased with their service have recommended them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Closet Organization

CATEGORY closet systems, home & garage organization

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2019

04/26/2019

John provided a diagram on my vision, he continued to tweak until it was perfect. He gave us a closet that is functional and beautiful. We wanted a simplistic design with lots of drawers and shelves. He gave us just what we asked for and more. He laid out my vision without even seeing the closet, so when he arrived for the estimate we were half way there. I recommend this company and would hire th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
closet needed shelving and restructuring to manage wife/husband closet

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2019

04/22/2019

John is a great craftsman! He was professional, timely and nailed my vision for what I was looking for in a dressing room. He created the perfect balance between efficiency and beauty in my space. I absolutely love my closet design and I would recommend his services to anyone interested in creating their dream closet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Closet/ dressing room design

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2019

Photo for Contemporary Closet Design - 8329 Old Marlboro Pike unit B4, Upper Marlboro, MD - 37832712

09/27/2018

I hired John back in July 2017. Its been over a year now and everything is just as strong as it was when he installed. I have no issue what so every. John was prompt during installation and kept everything clean and tidy. I actually need my pantry done now and will reach out to John yet again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Coat Closet and 3 bedroom closests.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2018

07/04/2018

Very well. Great job-no complaints!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Organized a walk-in closet

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2018

04/12/2018

John arrived at exactly 8:00AM as he had indicated. He went right to work removing the old closet fixtures and was finished with the installation by 10:30AM. Other contractors I interviewed indicated based on their estimates that the job could take up to two days to complete. I had prepared to be home for the whole day and was pleasently surprised when he finished so quickly. The completed closet ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a walk-in closet in my master bedroom updated with a double-level hanging system for clothes and shelves for shoes, purses and other accessories.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2018

12/10/2017

Everything came out perfectly! The initial cabinet install height was calculated off the listed height of my washer/dryer on the manufacturers website, and the cabinets were put in before the washer/dryer arrived. Once they were in place, I realized I needed the cabinets lowered -- John fixed the issue without a problem!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
John installed custom closets in my master bedroom, and put a cabinet system in my laundry room.

CATEGORY custom cabinets, closet systems, home & garage organization

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2017

11/13/2017

It went very well. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shelves and closet rods install

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2017

11/06/2017

It was absolutely wonderful. John was very courteous and kind and his work was amazing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my 1964 closet upgraded.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2017

Designs, manufactures, and installs closet systems and components, home offices, pantry rooms, laundry rooms, entertainment centers, and garage organization products.

NA