Lavin Jr, Dr. John G.

Angie's List since February 2009

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

07/16/2012

He has got excellent bedside manner. He is an excellent doctor. He is very thorough. I would highly recommend him. I would see him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Lavn is my internal medicine doctor.

05/27/2011

I continue using him because he is very professional, knowledgeable, and very effective. He also knows what he is doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Lavin is my primary care physician. My most recent appointment with him was a couple of weeks ago.

02/08/2011

I owe him my life. He sees things that are wrong and luckily he was able to get it corrected before it got worse. I would tell other members that he is honest, caring and he takes the time to spend time with me. He explains things to me and answers all my questions and he is always there. I stopped by his office about 3 hours ago because I had to go see my cardiologist. He is right across the stre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Lavin has been my primary care doctor for 20 years. The most recent interaction with him was 3 hours ago.

02/11/2009

I last saw him for a general check up. He is an excellent doctor and he is very thorough and competent. He is someone who charges a yearly fee and not on every visit. I don't like it, but I am doing it because he is so good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Lavin John is my primary care physician and I have been seeing him for about 15 to 20 years.