Krupp, Bernard Ian

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since August 2008

Not Rated| 8 Reviews

VISIT WWW.ABGD.ORG, WWW.ABOMS.ORG & WWW.ABMS.ORG TO FIND OUT IF THIS PHYSICIAN IS BOARD CERTIFIED....

Davies, Dr. Mark L.

Our state of the art facility opened in March 2004 after an entire remodeling of our building. All the newest technology was installed. This equipment included digital radiography (or x-rays) which benefits the patients by delivering 75% (or greater) less radiation exposure. We also use the Diagnodent Caries Detector to help with diagnosing decay in its earliest stages. There is 1 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if a provider is board certified, visit abms.org. http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public, https://aaeecom.aae.org/aaeeweb/FindENDO/Find_Endodontistabe.aspx, http://www.prosthodontics.org/abp/locate.asp.

Award 2019

08/24/2015

My Grandaughter said she would go back to Dr. Krupp is she ever needed another extraction. She took some medication and soft foods for a few days. The only thing she said later, was the wait in the chair before procedure was a little long (nervous). Highly recommended ease of getting information insurance coverage and setting appointment. They took great care of my Grandaughter in all respects!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grandaughter had 4 bicuspids pulled to prepare her for braces. Imagine very nervous teenager; was handled with great care and no problems afterwards either.

04/21/2015

See above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
9 year old son had three teeth pulled. Experience was much better than I expected. Procedure was quick and my Son had far less pain and discomfort than I imagined.

01/05/2014

Dr.Krupp is the most professional person in any field that I have had the privilege |of being serviced by. |He is a perfectionist and his total staff is very accommodating and understanding. |I went thru some major dental reconstruction and going in I was quite nervous |and apprehensive. |Dr.Krupp made the experience as enjoyable as a procedure could have been done. |He has my utmost respect and h...

CATEGORY dentists

03/25/2013

Dr. Krupp was recommended by general dentist. I set up an preliminary consultation, where he went over the procedure and what I should expect. The procedure went extremely well. I was in and out of the office in about 90 minutes. The care was excellent and then fit me in without a problem when I thought I needed a follow-up (even though I didn't).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scheduled an appointment with Dr. Krupp to have my wisdom teeth removed. Had all four removed at once. Scheduling and rescheduling was exceptionally easy and the care was excellent.

01/14/2013

The entire experience was excellent. From start to finish I was treated professionally by the friendliest Dr. and staff ever. Dr. Krupp IS the best and so I got the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Went for a front tooth implant.

CATEGORY oral surgeons, cosmetic dentist

ENDOSCOPIC FOREHEAD LIFTING, SALT-A-PEEL, CO2 LASER SKIN RESURFACING, CHEMICAL PEELS AND OBAGI BLUE PEELS, FACE AND EYELID LIFTING, OTOPLASTY - EAR PINNING SURGERY, FACIAL IMPLANTS INCLUDING: CHEEK, JAW, AND CHIN, LIP AUGMENTATION - ALLODERM, FACIAN, NATURAL LIP LIFTING, DENTAL IMPLANTS, FACIAL AND NECK LIPOSUCTION, CRANIOFACIAL, MAXILLOFACIAL AND ORTHOGNATIC JAW SURGERY, SEPTO-RHINOPLASTY - NASAL SURGERY, OBAGI SKIN CARE PROGRAM. ADDITIONAL SERVICES OFFERED LISTED ON WEBSITE.