Pipco Air Conditioning & Heating Company Co

A141 REVIEWS

Founded 1963 • Angie's List since September 2005

26 W Aylesbury Rd

Timonium, MD 21093

Pipco Air Conditioning & Heating Company is family owned and has been operating for over 51 years, serving Baltimore and surrounding counties. Pipco specializes in the installation and servicing of residential and commercial air conditioning and heating systems having installed over 15,000 new units. Our staff is factory trained and radio dispatched to provide the best available service, no matter what make or model, to our customers. We offer financing and we are fully insured and licensed. LICENSE# 2265 15 EMPLOYEES. ANGIE'S LIST MEMBER DISCOUNT....

Heating and Air Conditioning (137)Wells and Pumps (3)Plumbing (2)Natural Gas Lines (1)Electrical (1)

01/04/2019

They are very family - oriented. They were efficient, dependable and trustworthy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired some duct works for us and flue pipe coming out of my furnace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2018

08/27/2018

Arrived a bit early which was OK with me. In, checked, out. All good. Thanks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC System Check - to ensure peak efficiency

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2018

05/22/2018

pleasant, professional experience. Technician answered additional filter related questions, very informative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC annual service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2018

05/17/2018

Great price and work performed as promised

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New heat pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2018

12/05/2017

Went very well. Vince walked us through various options and obviously knows what he is talking about. The installation crew was efficient. Pipco was great at communicating with us during the process, and it was easy to reach them with any questions. I wish I could say the same about BGE (Baltimore Gas and Electric).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced our electric hvac unit with a gas furnace and central AC system. Also needed custom installation of gas in/out venting, plus new gas line.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2017

11/01/2017

Dealt with Vince, their vice-president. He was always very courteous, resourceful and seems to have provided good advice. We will see how our new HVAC system fares over time. But from a customer perspective, their professionalism and pricing were appealing enough for us to go with them. The workers showed up on (in fact, slightly before) time, did their work, were very polite and cleaned up after ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing HVAC

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2017

09/19/2017

The work was fine. They were on time. The price was fair. They did what they said and it's held up. It's been good because it's been a long time and I haven't had many troubles. I needed a new unit and I upgraded the size of it a little bit. It was a good price. I got 3 prices so it was good. They've always been responsive but I haven't really had any problems, just regular checkups.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed my new system. They put in a new condenser and blower on the inside and a whole new unit outside.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2007

07/03/2017

Vince was honest and told us we didn't need to replace everything and gave us a quote on the minor repair and a whole system. He was friendly and honest!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vince came out for an estimate to replace our gas furnace and A/C system after another company said the repairs to the furnace would be too expensive we'd be better off replacing it.

06/22/2017

Good experience. Specialist met with me at my convenience to discuss pros and cons of heating/cooling options & identifying manufacturer's and BGE rebates.. Took a 1/3 deposit & set a prompt appointment for installation. Crew was thoroughly professional, answered all my questions, & got the job done seamlessly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heat pump replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2017

05/18/2017

Fantastic. My system was only about 9 years old, but A/C was not removing enough humidity. Bryan came out & assessed the situation. He is very knowledgeable and explained different options, in detail. Gave me several options. I chose a new variable speed system & converting oil to heat pump. Sales, installation, and everything from beginning to end went great. All of the personnel I dealt with wer...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced entire HVAC system. Converted from Oil to Heat Pump. Installed new system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2017

Air Conditioning & Heating Service, Air & Odor Cleaning Systems, Electric Heat, Heat Pumps, Cleaning Services, Preventative Maintenance, Maintenance Contracts.

Plumbing, Duct Cleaning