Top To Bottom Renovation, INC.

A59 REVIEWS

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since February 2016

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

4536 Beech Rd

Temple Hills, MD 20748

Please visit our website - toptobottomrenovation.com 24 Hour Emergency Line - 1-800-370-1347 Top To Bottom Renovation, INC. has more than 25 years of industry experience specializing in exterior & interior painting, water & smoke damage, home renovations, and home improvements. We provide all the services you need to improve the aesthetic and financial value of your property. We are your 24/7 one stop shop for all your water damage cleanup, mitigation and restoration services. We process all insurance claims and deals directly with the insurance companies to make sure all of your restoration damages are accounted for, we speak there jargon and will be your advocate. Theres no need for the back and forth with adjusters, we will handle your claims and we wont charge you a penny except for your deductible, we will do the work and bill your insurance company directly....

Interior Painting (55)Drywall (25)General Remodeling (14)Exterior Painting (13)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (12)Doors (11)Plaster (11)Water and Smoke Damage (11)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (9)Basement Remodeling (8)Flooring Sales and Installation (7)Unfinished Carpentry (6)

12/09/2019

I LOVE MY NEW BASEMENT!!! From start to finish, this team was soooo professional! After my experience with Top To Bottom, Inc. I'll never hire another contractor to do anything! I'm calling Fred! My basement flooded and I had a lot of mildew. It ruined everything. The drywall had to be pulled out, flooring removed, bathroom repaired, painting, plumbing, etc. I began by checking the ratings on Angi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement flooded from the Air Conditioning unit

CATEGORY contractors, ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring, hardwood floor repair, plastering, remodeling, water damage restoration, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, house painters, interior painters, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2019

Thank you very much for your kind words Ms. [Member Name Removed] Fred Johnson TTBRI

10/22/2019

After our home suffered water damage on multiple levels, Top to Bottom Renovation performed repairs from drywall, carpet, hardwood flooring installation, bathroom tile, vanity installations. Fred handled all the paperwork dealing with our insurance company; taking the guess work out of it for us and making this stressful process so much more comfortable and tolerable for our family. The Top to Bot...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple room renovation from water damage

CATEGORY carpet installation, drywall, electrician, flooring, hardwood floor repair, lighting, water damage restoration, woodworking, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2019

Thank you very much! Fred Johnson TTBRI

10/15/2019

Never arrived or called to say they were unable to come. As a realtor, this made me look bad in front of my clients. They could at least call if they’re too busy to come as scheduled so people don’t waste hours of their day waiting at a vacant house for the contractor to arrive. There was also no way to call the company and speak to a representative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpentry to repair termite damage

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

We are sorry that you felt that way, hopefully we will be able to work with you in the future on other projects, however, my assistant called and let you know that we are not a termite /pest control company and does not handle termite related damages. Thanks Fred Johnson TTBRI

07/09/2019

Company did not return my phone calls or follow up via email. Therefore no work was scheduled or performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck painting

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

If your phone call was not answered and no work was schedule then what is the issue here, I guessed you are just writing a bad review because you can, however, my office called the number you left and no one answers the phone for us to schedule an appointment. Where can we go to write a complaint about her?? Anyone knows? Fred Johnson TTBRI

05/03/2019

Mr. Johnson was the first contractor to visit my home immediately after my home was impacted by major flooding on all three levels. I was immediately impressed by his honesty and guarantee of fast and reliable service. Mr. Johnson and his team delivered professional service and went above and beyond at times to provide additional support outside of my allotted budget. I highly recommend this compa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flood Restoration

CATEGORY carpet installation, drywall, flooring, hardwood floor repair, lighting, plastering, remodeling, water damage restoration, house painters, interior painters, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2018

Thanks Ms. [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure working in your home.

05/02/2019

Amazing!! We would recommend Fred and his team to everyone! They were so nice to work with. Very professional. We are beyond pleased with the results! Great work!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fred and his team renovated our sunroom. This included adding insulation, flooring, drywall, painting, lighting and outlets, and ceiling fans.

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, insulation, lighting, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2019

Thanks for the kind words, it was a pleasure serving your home improvement needs. Fred Johnson Top To Bottom Renovation, INC

04/23/2019

I’m a repeat customer with Top to Bottom. Both time I the work performed has been outstanding and I Not a easy person to please. I will use these guys again and again. If there is a project you needed repaired or replaced I would cLl these guys first.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced my column on my front porch

CATEGORY home builders, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2019

03/28/2019

Fred Johnson's company, Top to Bottom Renovation, is a top-notch outfit with a family touch. Everyone on his team -- the painters, carpenter, electricians and plumber -- are friendly, efficient, knowledgable and professional. They answered all of our questions and walked us through the process every step of the way. We were very happy with the quality of the work and look forward to being a long-t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting, renovation, electrical, plumbing, restoration

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, water damage restoration, woodworking, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2019

Thanks for the kind words [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure serving your home improvement needs. Fred Johnson Top To Bottom Renovation, INC

03/24/2019

Fred and his team did an OUTSTANDING job - the scope of work performed was in line with the company's slogan : "Top to Bottom Renovation". The quote I received was well below other offers and included additional services that other contractors were not able to perform. The estimate was thorough and Fred was mindful of our deadlines to have our rental property relisted on the market. During the est...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renovated entire 1000 sq foot condo

CATEGORY ceramic tile, electrician, flooring, lighting, remodeling, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2019

Thank you very much, we looked forward to servicing all of your future renovation needs.

02/12/2019

My home had water damage rendering my home unlivable on every floor. During those repairs a wind storm danged my roof as well requiring a full replacement The team at Top to Bottom made the process easy and they were very efficient. The repairs were done to my specifications and upgrades were also made, not only making for a more modern home, but increasing the value. Their staff is very friendly ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Mitigation & Full Renovation

CATEGORY carpet installation, drywall, electrician, flooring, insulation, remodeling, roofing, water damage restoration, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, doors, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2019

Drywall Installation & Repair, Interior & Exterior Painting, Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Basement Remodeling, Flood & Restoration.

HVAC, Plumbing.