JA Renovations & Home Improvement

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since February 2016

Awards & Badges

6709 Summerhill Rd.

Temple Hills, MD 20748

JA renovations is your best solution for a wide range of home maintenance and renovation needs. Our technical staff are professionals and specialist in repairs, remodeling and improvements in housing such as plumbing, electrical service, professional painting, bathroom and kitchen remodel among others: renovation or handyman support needs....

handyman (191)drywall (25)lighting (20)plumbers (19)electrician (19)woodworking (13)home remodeling (11)home remodeling (8)interior painting (7)apartment (6)plastering (5)siding companies (3)

01/04/2021

The install went smoothly and JA was friendly and informative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Faucet install

CATEGORY ceramic tile,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2020

12/24/2020

I was very pleased with the services rendered by JA Reno. They performed a number projects for me, i.e., replaced gable vents, rescreened and installed a new screen door, and painted the exterior of the screened-in porch. Also, replaced the screws for the iron gate and installed two, wrought-iron plant hangers. I appreciate the fact that they arrive on time and get the job done. I will definitely ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Gable Vents, Replace screens and door for screened-in porch and painted exterior of the screened-in porch. Also, replaced screws for the iron gate.

CATEGORY handyman service,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2020

08/16/2020

They did a great job - very responsive, sent pictures of lighting fixture options from the hardware store with quotes, and did a nice job with installation

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of two light fixtures

CATEGORY apartments

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2020

06/15/2020

Our appointment was Friday. First, I contacted them on Tuesday to confirm my “to do” list. Never responded. I contacted them Wednesday, no response. I called them Thursday and they said they never got my messages but I messaged the number I was giving for “communicating.” I told them what I needed done and they advised me on what roof sealant to get. He also messaged me after our call to make sure...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer Covers, Remove Bird Nests, and Sealant on Roof

CATEGORY handyman service,apartments

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

06/11/2020

Mr. Josue came to my home and assessed the home items I needed repaired, said he would have to purchase new parts and he would get back to me. It has been a week and he has not gotten back to me. I have to assume he is declining the job and is refusing to notify me. I needed to know his decision one way or another; if not, I could call someone else. Communication is very important in any business!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters repaired

CATEGORY apartments

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2020

06/11/2020

There was a HUGH lack of communication and follow-up on the project. When we did make contact, I was quoted one price, and during another conversation, I was quoted another price much higher than the 1st quote. That on top of the contractor never physically showed up on site to look at the project. In fact, I was told to to take the measurement for the project. They were not willing to come out to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed shower doors and safety bars placed on 2 stand up showers and 1 shower bar on a tub bathroom

CATEGORY handyman service,apartments

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2020

05/21/2020

Highly recommend. JA Renovations came quickly to help me in an emergency when the flashing blew off from my roof line. Great work, quick service, and very nice too. I could not ask for more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

03/27/2020

JA did good work, and was efficient with the time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2020

03/12/2020

These guys were fantastic! They showed up on time and went right to work. They finished more than I thought they would on my list of things I needed to get done. Absolutely would hire again and have already recommended them to a few friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install replacement attic ladder, electric work, and many other jobs

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2020

02/22/2020

Very bad. the guy was unprofessional. The job was very simple to install rods for the windows. It took him 2,5 hours to finish the job when the boss called and told me that I need to pay for additional hour (by the way he worked additional 15 minutes). Will never hire them or recommend them to any of my friends. Stay away from them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
curtain rods installation

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2020

Thank you very much for your report below you will have an answer regarding the report well for you and for future clients and please take it as a tip so that they take greater advantage of the coupon of the selected time. Next we will highlight the points that caused the work to be delayed and we will work it out so that it is noted so that future clients do not make the same mistake. 1) The work...

Full Service,high quality and affordable Construction Services.We provide a variety of general contracting and property maintenance services to homeowners commercial buildings or individuals.We engage in a wide range of construction,maintenance,remodeling,kitchens,bath rooms,hardwood flooring etc.

We do not hold a Maryland Home Improvement Contractor License, a District of Columbia Home Improvement Contractor License, and a Virginia Home Improvement Contractor License. We only offer services under $1,000 in Virginia.

Check, PayPal Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing