The Mean Green Carpet Clean

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since January 2013

The Mean Green Carpet Clean is devoted to providing the highest quality of cleaning with the lowest-possible environmental impact. We are a family owned and operated business based out of Takoma Park, Maryland with a growing reputation among DMV residents. We have invested in some of the newest technologies in the carpet cleaning industry; our hot water rotary extraction system is perhaps the most efficient cleaner on the market and can provide unmatched results while still adhering to green product utilization and waste disposal protocol. Whenever possible, we use cleaning solutions that are certified by third-party institutions like the US Environmental Protection Agency, Greenguard Indoor Air Quality, or EcoLogo to name a few. All of our products require no personal protective equipment and remain 100% biodegradable and non-toxic. Our goal is to create a clean environment within your home or commercial building that is safe for every one and the environment. We are accredited with the Better Business Bureau and an insured company. All of our work is guaranteed and our lead technicians are IICRC certified in carpet cleaning. From Owner and Founder, John Smith: "Since beginning my own career in 1999, I have gained 15 years of experience and cultivated a personal repertoire of safe but effective cleaning techniques. I founded The Mean Green Carpet Clean in 2012 to finally utilize my wealth of knowledge to its fullest extent and expound on my interest in the environment. As a parent and avid nature-enthusiast, I was looking for a new way to provide a high quality cleaning service that still retained its environmental principles. The Mean Green Carpet Clean is run entirely by myself and my family - when you deal with us, you know exactly the personnel and type of service you will receive."...

Carpet Flow Flooring services

Carpet Flow Flooring Service is a family owned company with over 30 years of experience. We provide our customers with exceptional customer service and the highest quality of work available. No job is too big or too small. We offer 24-hour emergency service which means we're ready to go when a customer needs us. We have all the right tools and training to get the job done right the first time around.

01/31/2020

It was excellent. Prompt, great job on the furniture and carpet, cost was explain over the phone, and shown up on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and furniture cleaning.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

06/12/2017

Arrived on time and performed work within quotes budget

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean carpets

04/14/2016

Fantastic job by Mean Green (MG) the staff was very professional and informative. I would highly recommend using MG.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning Services for soiled basement carpet.

10/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned a rug. They did a good job.

09/02/2014

Everything was very good. The owner was the one that did the cleaning. I was able to make an appointment last minute, they came out, did every thing very quickly. Everything was great, very professional and good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came out to do carpet cleaning.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

The Mean Green Carpet Clean can clean nearly every type of carpet - wall-to-wall, berber, plush, commercial/ industrial, and outdoor carpeting included. We also clean area rugs of all sizes and delicacies. We offer spot treatment for difficult stains and odor management for carpeting most typically damaged by pets. Our upholstery services include sofas, sectionals, loveseats, ottomans, sofa chairs, and dining chairs.

We do not perform auto detailing or carpet installation.