LaneScapes Lawn Care & Landscaping

A2 REVIEWS

Founded 2008

PO Box 1832

Sykesville, MD 21784

Full-service lawn care and landscape installation/ maintenance company. We proudly accept most major credit cards. We offer deals and discounts for new and existing customers....

landscaping (1)lawn care (1)

03/27/2019

Wonderful! they were prompt, on time they cleaned up they were very professional because it one of the reasons I stayed with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My final lawn care and cleanup.

CATEGORY landscaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2018

01/05/2018

I'm very happy with their mowing service. It's cost effective and they mow in a timely and professional manner. I was particularly happy with the extra work I had them do. They really cleaned up a lot of debris and overgrowth and the yard now looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used them for two years in a row to do my mowing. This past fall I had them trim some bushes, remove some bushes and remove a tree that was overhanging the garage.

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2018

Lawn mowing, fertilization and weed control, mulching, shrub trimming, tree trimming, weeding and bed maintenance, stone bed installation, flower installation, plant and shrub and tree installation, design/ build, paver patios, retaining walls, water features, sod installation, new lawn installation, french drains and gutter drainage, and more.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover