Grand Design, LLC

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since February 2009

Owner-operated small business, with far reaching aspirations to make the clients' vision a reality. We provide the utmost attention to detail, in order to maintain quality service to our clients....

SOLUTION HANDYMAN

All you need home improvement

10/30/2017

His work on the first project led me to hire him for the second. He's a little quirky as he talks his way thru a project and you can tell if things are going well, or not, by his tone of voice but his work is good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1. Installed new tiled shower stall & a toilet in the master bath $4700 2. Built an interior wall with locking pocket doors around an existing den toilet to create a half bath. $ 1400

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

10/31/2016

She is one of the best in our area. She is really brilliant. She has a style that brings the outside in. Big windows, lots of lights, clean lights, pays attention to detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Managed the remodel of our home from beginning to end.

CATEGORY electrician

10/31/2016

Very responsive, available, and prices are reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installing a light outside.

CATEGORY electrician

08/30/2014

Very well. Carlos was on time and interactive. Gave us a great price. Took care of all permits and inspections.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
14' x 14' wood deck with 6' steps.

CATEGORY decks

09/24/2013

Mr. Lopez was very quick to respond with a reasonable quote and scheduled an install date that fit my busy schedule. He arrived on time and did a great job putting my television up on the wall. I appreciate him double checking and working with me for the exact placement of the television. Overall a great job and experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install 55' flat screen television on wall of my living room as well as redirect directv cable to new televsion.

CATEGORY handyman service

Grand Design, LLC is a full service general contractor. We do basement, bathroom, and kitchen remodeling, build outs, decks, design/build projects, tile, hardwood, and laminate flooring,additions, painting, windows and doors, and trimwork.

Some services we do not provide can be done by subcontractors. Carpet installation, for example.