CROSS ENTERPRISES

Angie's List since April 2009

N/A
JAMBO RESTORATIONS INC

We do general house remodeling from bathrooms, kitchen , dry wall, painting, deck construction and other fixtures. We do debris, trash and snow removals. We do yard work, and tree trimming. We do water and fire damage restorations, mold removal, asbestos removal. We have over five years of experience. We are licensed by Mary Dept of Labor. We are owner operated.

09/10/2012

It went fantastic, as usual. He shows up every Monday, rain or shine. I would recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He does a weekly service for me, which includes mowing and weed whacking. They make sure my lawn is in tip top condition.

07/26/2012

We have used Cross Enterprises for several years and are very happy. Ray Cross is very responsive and quick to get back to us. I highly recommend him. He is a professional and does all the work himself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ray Cross (owner) cuts our front and back yards, weed whacks and cleans up.

11/03/2009

I like that it is a one man company and he does all of the work himself. He is out to our home at the same time each week. He does a great job and he is easy to get in touch with. He cleans up after himself. I pay him each time he comes out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cross Enterprises mows and edges our lawn. He comes out every week depending on the weather.

04/14/2009

Cross Enterprises is easy to get in touch with. If it is raining and he doesn't come, he does not charge you. He only charges for when he is there, and does the work. He sends you the receipt through e-mail. He is good and efficient. His prices are reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Cross Enterprises for mowing and edging of my lawn.