Aqua Bright Irrigation & Illumination

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since March 2012

We are a full service landscape irrigation and lighting company.At Aqua-Bright, it's more than just getting the job done, it's getting the job done right. That's why we take our time and pay attention to every last detail. Whether it's installing lawn sprinkler systems, outdoor security lighting, or basement waterproofing, the professionals at Aqua-Bright do the job right. Kevin wouldn't have it any other way. Additionally Service Portions of Anne Arundel County...

Bartz Landscaping

17  REVIEWS
Bartz Landscaping

Our goal is to provide every customer with a flawless and worry-free experience for every project we complete. We provide an endless list of outdoor and property services, so be sure to contact us with any questions you may have! When you work with our company, you will always be working and corresponding with the owner/operator Sean Bartz. Sean works directly with every client to ensure they are informed with the best information available to personalize every client's personal preferences in the most practical and efficient manner, specifically catered for your property. Specializing in landscape design, installation, and renovations; serving all of Frederick County and surrounding areas. MHIC #137028

Award 2019
Offers by Bartz Landscaping on Angie's List

08/06/2018

We used Aqua-Bright to refresh and modernize the lights in our Georgetown garden, roughly twenty years after it was constructed. New lighting fixtures, new transformer, and a new timing device allow us to have the lights come on at dusk, off at one am. We are extremely happy with the job done by Kevin and his crew. Imaginative tweaks to existing lighting with handsome new lights, all done by a ple...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 21 old outdoor lighting fixtures, new transformer

CATEGORY outdoor lighting

04/09/2018

Kevin and crew came on the appointed date and time. It took two days to complete. It was done promptly and professionally. The new install comes with a inactivate/activate system for one year. Because I have new sod and it needs to be watered every other day initially, I emailed them and they are coming out this week to activate my system so I don't have to hand water! Fantastic customer service, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete install of residential sprinkler system, front and back in a medium sized yard.

07/22/2017

They did a great job. High quality parts and very professional installation. Kevin (owner / operator) is great to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn watering system installation with rain sensor

06/23/2016

Technician arrived within the time window.  I explained the problem.  He immediately got his tools, replaced an entire sprinkler head.  Tested the system, found another nozzle that needed to be replaced.  Adjusted coverage and re set the timer system. Cleaned up the area and restored to "as was" condition.  Very professional and knew what he was doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had to replace a sprinkler head and nozzle and replace a second nozzle.

07/10/2015

They are great.  I give them “A” on everything.  I really think very highly of them.  I recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Aqua Bright Irrigation & Illumination.  They maintain my irrigation system.  Since they started it, they did some minor repairs.  They also do outdoor lighting and they repaired one of my outdoor broken light fixture.

CATEGORY outdoor lighting

Lawn Sprinklers, Landscape Lighting, Landscape Drainage, Holiday Lighting, & Outdoor Mist Cooling Systems