Xtra Pair of Hands DC

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since October 2010

We are a staffing and catering service when you need a xtra pair of hands so you can entertain and enjoy your guest. We also assist with event planning when you just don't know where and how to get started. Our niche is smaller events, 2-200 guest. Our company has a staff of 16 employees and over 400 clients who use our services. ...

Green Sage Kitchen & Catering LLC

Green Sage Kitchen offers personal chef services and boutique catering with a specialization in seasonal and local ingredients. While we strive to make our ingredients the best possible, we also know the value in being affordable too. That's why we take the time to customize each event to make it special and memorable. From cocktail parties, to birthdays, to corporate events, our kitchen strives to be the most creative, dynamic, and ecologically responsible company in the Washington DC area. We cook everything from scratch and strive to make our food healthy and delicious.

01/13/2020

She was the best! From the first moment she was working with a sense of urgency. And that's not to say that she was charging around pushing anyone out of the way. She just made everything happen so smoothly. I'll be recommending her and this company at every opportunity. I can hardly imagine throwing a like that without her going forward. She was a consummate professional and that gave us great co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Xtra Pair of Hands DC sent us Sandra to help us with a party for 40.

CATEGORY party planning

You are the best [Member Name Removed] and we thank you for the kind words!!!

01/06/2020

It was great. I have used X-tra pair Hands for a number of parties, large and small and the staff is always on time and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
help with a holiday party. Managing guests and their coats, directing them to the bar and refreshing the buffet table.

01/01/2020

Wonderfully! How I threw a party before in my home without Donna’s extra set of hands is beyond me. My husband and I enjoyed ourselves immensely without having to worry about the food, drinks, ice, garbage etc... and donna’s professionalism with our guests and in our home was perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Catering assistance

CATEGORY catering,party planning

It's always a pleasure to hear those famous words from our clients, "How they ever entertained without our service" It was our pleasure to work with [Member Name Removed] and her family! Thanks for the kind words!

12/16/2019

Great! Having Abena from an Xtra Pair of Hands there to help truly made our annual holiday party better than ever. My co-host and I always feel like we spend most of the party clearing plates and refilling dishes and not nearly enough time talking to our guests. Abena helped us set up for the party, cleaned dishes as needed, and kept clearing plates and filling or clearing empty dishes. We have sa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a server at our holiday open house to be, yes, an extra pair of hands!

CATEGORY party planning

We are so happy to hear [Member Name Removed]'s review. I remember telling her that she will be so happy to finally getting to enjoy her annual party. Another happy client!

11/30/2019

Fantastic! I totally relaxed for the first time on Thanksgiving despite 31 guests (and I did all the cooking)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thanksgiving help and cleanup

CATEGORY party planning

We totally take pride in delivering our services on holidays like Thanksgiving. We thank you, [Member Name Removed], for the kind words!

We offer bartenders, waitstaff, servers and catering for your entertainment needs and will also assist with the planning and shopping for your event.

Any non related hospitality and entertainment services.

Yes- phone and email. Onsite within 5 miles