TAX SAVERS INC

• Trade License Authority
  • STATE OF MARYLAND
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 20160215

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1751 ELTON ROAD STE 202

Silver Spring, MD 20903

WE PROVIDE TAX PREPARATION AND PLANNING FOR INDIVIDUALS. WITH MORE THAN 30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, WE HAVE PERSONALLY PREPARED OVER 10,000 TAX RETURNS FOR REASONABLE RATES....

accounting (28)

04/18/2018

This service is fantastic. The proprietor is prompt, professional, courteous, and efficient. What's more, he had a first-time client Angie's List coupon that saved me money. I've done my own taxes all my life, until this year, because my tax situation simply became too complex to handle alone. I highly recommend Tax Savers!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fast, efficient, ethical service for a new client with a slightly complex tax situation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2018

Thanks for your kind review! We look forward to serving your tax needs in the future

03/24/2017

Jim and Judy were friendly. Jim took my data from 3+ years and with a few questions knew how to prepare my taxes for the last three years. He answered questions about tax law that differed from my knowledge. Now it's done and a weight has been lifted. Whew!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jim took my current and past tax data and filed my old returns plus my current one within 2 days of my first call.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2017

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to preparing your returns in the future

04/20/2015

We chose to use a tax professional because we purchased a home together last year.  No complaints and it was easily $200 cheaper compared to another person who did my taxes a few years ago.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
State and local tax returns for myself and my boyfriend.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2015

06/11/2014

Went OK. Worked well with me, reminded me of appt, and of things to bring, etc.   Price  for married joint Fed and MD seemed maybe a bit high  even with Angie's List coupon.  I would give list of schedules to be filed to see the price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
income tax return

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2014

04/11/2014

I bought a house and moved to another state this year, so my taxes were more complicated than usual.   I was finding that TurboTax was having me pay several thousand dollars.  I knew that couldn't be right, but this year's edition of the software made finding my error more difficult than I could deal with.  I figured that paying for a preparer wouldn't hurt, so I searched Angies list and found Tax...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prepared federal and two state returns

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2014

07/29/2013

In a word, it went smoothly, efficiently, quickly, calmly, and professionally.  Mr. Cantwell is superior in all areas that matter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Cantwell provided Federal, State, and local tax returns for my small business and also for me personnally.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2013

05/17/2013

Tax Savers filed all our returns in several states with no problem.  He answered all our questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
File our taxes

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2013

03/27/2013

pared 2My previous Tax Consultant relocated his business out of the area.  I checked Angie's LIst for someone else and selected James Cantwell.  I knew going in that it was too late for him to be able to do anything much for me this year, but I was pleased with the services provided.  He was very friendly, but professional.  My taxes were completed quickly.  I look forward to continuing doing busi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tax Savers consulted with me and prepared and submitted 2012 taxes.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2013

03/24/2013

The team at Tax Savers did a wonderful job from start to finish.  From the phone call to schedule an appoitment with Judy to the completion of the task with Jim, their team was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2012 Tax Services

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2013

03/14/2013

Tax Savers Inc were very good. They knew what they were doing. They're a little high on the price but other than that they were good. They were better than other companies. They answered all my questions and explained everything about the tax.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them for filing my taxes.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2012

TAX PREPARATION AND PLANNING FOR INDIVIDUALS . PRIOR YEAR RETURNS, ALLSTATES & AMENDED RETURNS. IRS LETTERS

AUDITING OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS, QUICKBOOKS & ACCOUNTING.