Marcus, Michael

Angie's List since June 2008

VISIT WWW.ABGD.ORG TO FIND OUT IF THIS PHYSICIAN IS BOARD CERTIFIED. ...

GentleCare Dentistry

Welcome to GentleCare Dentistry, the office of David L. Anthony, DDS. We are a full service dental office located in the heart of Germantown, Maryland, offering the highest quality dentistry for all ages! At GentleCare Dentistry, patient care and comfort is our main concern. We have designed our office so that you will have a warm and welcoming experience each time you visit us. We are pleased to offer state-of-the art dentistry in a modern environment Worried About Your Smile? We Can Help. We offer comprehensive dental care for all ages, whether you are looking for routine care, cosmetic improvement, or an end to chronic discomfort. Call us today for a complimentary smile consultation. Get Results Now! Give Us A Call! Care Credit Financing

04/08/2015

09/24/2014

He's extraordinary. He takes care of my children and all my grand children. He's proficient at what he does. He's also proficient with general dentistry, general surgery and cosmetic dentistry. I couldn't give him a higher rating. He's superior. I would absolutely use him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dr. Marcus for dentistry. He's a DDS doctor. He's been my dentist for probably 25 years or more. My family and I have used him for general dentistry, general surgery and also for cosmetic dentistry.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

09/10/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular checkup and cleaning. Everything went well as usual

07/09/2013

It went without a hitch. Terri is always professional, does a wonderful job cleaning my teeth. Dr. Marcus does the check - a complete check for cancer and all other attendant issues. He is always professional, is inclusive of all my health issues which he always checks how it interacts with my dental health and medications.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning and general checkup. Terri the hygienist and Dr. Marcus are always effective, efficient and wonderfully pleasant.

04/07/2011

He’s wonderful. He’s very nice. He tells you exactly what’s needed. His suggestions are excellent. He does practice a lot of other dentistry and takes good care of your teeth. I would not use his services again in the future because he is expensive, unless my insurance covers for it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Dr Michael Marcus for general dentistry. I last visited him a few months back.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist