Excellent Carpet Cleaning

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2321 Stewart Ave. Ste A

Silver Spring, MD 20910

Health, Appearance & Preservation is our standard! Our Mission is to Enhance Lives by making a difference one client at a time. We specialize in superior Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning,Oriental Rug cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Allergy Relief or Green Cleaning ,Pet Odor, Tile and Grout cleaning. In addition to cleaning & maintenance we also install new flooring such as carpet and tile. Call Today for a free consultation. View our pricing guide at www.excellentcarpetcleaning.net DC/MD members please call (301) 270-4001, VA members call 703-901-1995...

carpet cleaning (378)oriental rug cleaning (86)upholstery cleaning (66)carpet installation (28)flooring (16)floor cleaning (12)air duct cleaning (12)tile installation (8)dryer vent cleaning (7)hardwood flooring (4)water and smoke damage (2)interior painting (1)

02/14/2020

This is not our first cleaning by Excellent Carpet Cleaning, and their work still excels! No odor after cleaning, kind courteous and clean employees, professional...everything that makes Excellent my choice for carpet cleaning. I wouldn't call anyone else!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaned in LR, Hallway and stairway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

10/07/2019

I was in-between tenants and preparing my apartment for rental so needed the carpet cleaned. Scheduling an appointment with this company was easy and straightforward. The technician came within a few days, and I was very happy with the result- the previously soiled and worn carpet looked almost new. I would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2019

08/30/2019

It went great! Ryan answered my request right away, said he could be there in an hour, showed up on time, charge me a reasonable price, and fixed the problem. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A specific area of carpeting needed extra cleaning due to pet stains.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

11/09/2018

They did a good job. I'll be using them in the future for other services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the carpets and did the flooring.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2017

09/13/2017

The cleaning went very well. The cleaner was on time, and started very quickly. The carpet came out looking very nice. The cleaning tech also sold me a bottle of cleaner, specific to pet stains. That worked very well too. All in all, a great experience, and will hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the carpet cleaned top floor of my home. Two bedrooms and a hallway. I needed to get rid of pet stains, which I attempted to remove myself. However, after no luck, I hired Excellent Carpet Cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2015

Hello [Member Name Removed], We are so pleased that we were able to satisfy your carpet pet cleaning needs last year. Your review was wonderful and we hope to be able to continue to be of service to you this year! Do not hesitate to reach out to us anytime. Warm regards, ECC Operations Team

09/04/2017

Great! In less than a day to spare before tenants moved in. I gave them 24 hours notice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the carpet in two floors of a three story house. As always, they did an excellent job, working in a less than ideal parking situation without a complaint. Thanks so much to theirtechnician!

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2017

Thank you for allowing us to be of service! Warm regards, ECC Operations Team

08/04/2017

Since I was on travel and couldn't be there, I had to trust them to do the job well. Our tenants moved in shortly thereafter and said it looked great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two bedrooms in our condo.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2017

07/31/2017

They cautioned that we may not be able to get the carpets to look like new but they did look nearly new after years of wear and tear. I highly recommend this company especially if you've got pets or heavily trafficked areas

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have 3 cats and a dog; a couple of whom are getting old so accidents happen. We needed the carpets deep cleaned; one large area, 3 flights, 2 landings, and 2 hallways.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2017

06/13/2017

Professional and courteous service all around. We received constant contact from administration to arrange schedules and service received was excellent all around. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house carpet cleaning; tile/grout cleaning in kitchen and bath.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2017

06/07/2017

Extremely professional, excellent job! They even removed some glue in an area they were tacking down that had come from a counter top installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In one room, the carpet was lifting and needed to be stretched out. In another room, I needed a damaged area patched and a few edges tacked down as a result of a cabinet installation.

CATEGORY carpet installation

Carpet & upholstery cleaning, oriental rug cleaning, air duct cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, carpet repair, wood floor cleaning and resurfacing, allergy relief cleaning, green cleaning process. Water Damage Restoration.

Please Inquire