DSP Audio & Video

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20110128

11326 Elkin St

Silver Spring, MD 20902

We sale and install all aftermarket electronic equipment in vehicles. This includes car stereo and video, blue-tooth, window tinting, and troubleshooting. Also Serving: Prince Georges, Prince William, & Saint Marys Counties. Ask for details....

car stereo installation (20)home theater and stereo installation (5)auto repair (2)car alarm installation (1)auto store (1)window tinting (1)car detailing (1)

04/02/2018

Replaced the fuse on my car stereo quickly and professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace fuse on car stereo

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2018

02/12/2018

Works perfectly.....front speakers were blown.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced radio and front speakers

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2018

12/27/2017

Eddy installed my car alarm and remote starter back in 2011. Any time I've had an issue with it since then (my lack of not learning how to use it to its full capacity), I've called Eddy, and he's fixed me right up. (I posted another review on 15 Nov. 2015.) I left on Christmas Eve from DC to visit my family in OH. I have a cat and a dog and have always relied on my remote starter to give me the fl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remote started stopped working

CATEGORY car alarms

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2017

10/16/2017

Very good but a little pricey, don't know what other shops would charge for this job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Speakers installed in my car

COST $849.47

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2017

08/24/2017

Great - make an appointment for their opening time since the alley access to the shop is only one car wide - pleasant reception and technicians

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Older car CD player was inop after a jammed CD had been pulled out w/plyers - called for an appointment and DSP "reset" the CD player in 20 minutes for $40 - saved me looking for a vintage car radio/tape/CD unit or buying a new one with no tape player -

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2017

05/08/2017

A professional installation was completed in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install of satellite radio in my car.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2017

04/30/2016

complicated job. They were very carful

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install rear view camera in Audi A3

CATEGORY car accessories

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2016

Photo for DSP Audio & Video - 11326 Elkin St, Silver Spring, MD - 31667651

12/12/2015

Well.  There seemed to be problem with the new radio/cd player after installation with the audio cutting out.  Eddy checked it , could not find a problem, but the next visit, he replaced the unit with another new one.  I would recommend this business.  Eddy didn't want me to have a problem.  The true test of a business is what happens when there is a problem.  This business did very well.  I don't...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced non-working cd player with new radio, cd player with bluetooth in my minivan

CATEGORY auto detailing,car stereo installation,auto repair,home theater design

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2014

11/15/2015

I have also gone to Eddy before this for the installation of my remote starter, car alarm, and window tinting.  Service is efficient, and his prices are competitive.  He was recommended to me by a college friend, and I have recommended him time and time again to friends and colleagues.  I will continue to recommend him for the services his offers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The key fob to my car alarm/remote starter/keyless entry wasn't working properly.  Eddy made the proper adjustments, free of charge.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2014

10/27/2015

great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed car stereo - cd player

CATEGORY car stereo installation,home theater design

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2015

Car Stereos. Window Tinting. Speakers. Amplifiers. Remote Start.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover