DRO Services LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

2611 Fenimore Rd

Silver Spring, MD 20902

DRO Services LLC is an Owner Operated business that specializes in general home inspections. I have been in business for almost 10 years and provide a courteous and on-time service. I will make sure to give you an honest quote and explain the more important aspects of maintenance and safety that you will need to know about your home. We provide radon testing services. We do not provide any radon remediation services....

Home inspection (13)

08/31/2019

Dominic did a great job. Very happy with his services. Professional, punctual, very thorough and knowledgeable and did a fantastic job with my home inspection. Also charges less than most other companies. I would use him again and highly recommend to anyone looking for a home inspection..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hope Inspection on Home Purchase

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2019

07/31/2019

The inspector was the most through inspector I have ever used. I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
house inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2019

05/13/2019

Mr. Ofano did a home inspection which included the roof, plumbing, hvac and electrical systems. He arrived as scheduled, was proficient, very courteous and thoroughly professional. The report was prepared promptly and delivered via email. The report included numerous photos of the interior and exterior of the residence. Throughout the process Mr. Ofano answered all questions and volunteered much u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection for insurance

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2019

01/28/2019

Dominic should be your go-to home inspector. I opted to do a pre-inspection of my older cape cod home before putting it on the market to identify any big issues I wanted to take care of in advance. When I originally bought the home over a decade prior, my inspector uncovered over two dozen issues, and we had the sellers fix a whole bunch of them. Dominic's review was incredibly thorough, and he fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pre-sale home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

10/08/2018

DRO did a great job! He was very professional, thorough, prompt/on-time and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2018

07/26/2018

Outstanding! Dominic is very meticulous and punctual. He arrived 30 mins early, walked through the house explaining everything in detail. We would highly recommend him and use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection - New Construction

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2018

05/26/2018

The inspection went well! Dominic was very knowledgeable about our problem, assessed exactly how serious our water-in-the basement problem was, and in which parts of the basement it is most serious, He did not charge us for a full inspection, since we weren't looking for a whole-house checkup.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
inspection of basement to assess need for waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2018

12/03/2017

The experience was informative and thorough. He was equipped with all of the right tools (including a water reader and a ladder) that we needed to inspect for any problems or damage. I could tell that he had been in many homes as he was able to tell old style electrical equipment, the sight of cleaned mold. I would certainly recommend his services!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a home inspection done for a new home purchase

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2017

12/03/2017

Dominick was great! Very thorough and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him for any type of property. He provided helpful tips and tricks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2017

11/05/2017

He was on time and very thorough. Highly recommend this company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2017