BeeBeGone

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since September 2005

Award winning. Additional e-mail - info@beebegone.com....

A H Makhlouf CPA

40  REVIEWS
A H Makhlouf CPA

Locally owned & operated tax and financial consultant.

Offers by A H Makhlouf CPA on Angie's List

08/08/2020

BeeBeGone came & got rid of a yellow jacket nest that had taken up a bin of yard waste near our trash bins. Quick, efficient, gone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
yellow jacket nest removal

10/11/2019

David communicated directly with me and let me know that he was running late. The work was done thoroughly and expeditiously.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wasp nest removal

08/24/2018

He communicated well and even kept me updated when he was stuck in traffic getting to my house. Yellow jackets were nesting at my roof line. He also noticed I had a hornets' nest. He clearly knows a lot about these flying critters and how to handle them. He told me what he was going to do and explained everything that I should expect to happen over the next couple weeks. He also went over what cou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yellow jacket nest removal

07/12/2018

The service provided by David at BeeBeGone was excellent and could not have been more professional or fairly priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wasp Nest Removal

01/02/2018

David was professional and gave advice as to how to avoid infestation again. Product applied worked exactly as specified, within the time frame. Cost was reasonable for services rendered. Would recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a yellow jacket nest infest one of the walls of the house and couldn't get rid of it ourselves.

CATEGORY pest control

Commercial, agricultural, educational and residential insect - bees, wasps, stink bugs, crickets, ants, hive extraction, removing swarms, nests & stinging insect proofing.

Termites, bed bugs, animal removal including raccoons, birds & squirrels.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal