Baumann's Lawn & Landscape

• Trade License Locale
  • maryland

14409 Fairdale Rd

Silver Spring, MD 20905

Additional contact: Matt Baumann, mattbaumann1@aol.com. Rick baumann, rbaumannjr@yahoo.com Currently not accepting jobs under $5,000 due to high demand. Check back for updates!...

lawn care (108)lawn & landscaping (68)hardscaping (22)lawn treatment (20)mulch delivering (19)tree service (14)leaf removal (8)stone and gravel (7)excavating (5)irrigation system (3)hauling (3)

07/30/2020

Baumann's Lawn & Landscape did an amazing job, in a short amount of time. I couldn't be happier. These are the guys to call! Santos brought numerous workers to execute the job. They effluent and fair I would call them again for my next haul job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
hauling job

CATEGORY hauling services,landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2020

Thank you for the kind words it means the world to our small business!

10/07/2019

I hired Baumann's Lawn and Landscape to fix my front lawn. The soil was mostly clay and sand and covered in weeds. They killed and removed all the vegetation, tilled the soil, brought in new topsoil, conditioned/fertilized, and then laid sod. The crew was fast, efficient, polite, and did an amazing job (hopefully this site allows me to upload photos after writing this). The work was done in 3 sepa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn preparation and sod installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

Photo for Baumann's Lawn & Landscape - 14409 Fairdale Rd, Silver Spring, MD - 38155843

12/14/2018

Rick's team was on time and fast and proficient. Job well done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build a new window well and retaining wall

CATEGORY excavators,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2018

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working for you. Thanks for taking the time to write your kind words. Happy holidays..

11/25/2018

I called this company and left a message to get a quote for services I needed. I didn't hear back and left another message a week later, and I never heard from them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yardwork for my new construction home

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We hope to do better in the future.

09/24/2018

he gave me estimation of 550$ for a job that is done by other provider for 35!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you sure this guy want to work?!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
grass cut and removal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2018

This is not accurate. We provided an estimate for mowing at $175 per month to mow the lawn every week. If the member received a price for $35 per cut than that equals $140 per month.

08/13/2018

This summer's weather proved challenging to get our back yard re-landscaped. Rainy weather caused several delays but once things finally cleared, Baumann's crew came in force and did a beautiful landscaping of our back yard, including installing a sprinkler to keep things growing while we were away, installing a downspout drain, and adding pavers and a small stone patio. They also did a massive cl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard clean up and backyard landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,drain pipe,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your business always.

12/07/2017

I loved this company because they just *handled* it with minimal instruction and direction. I could not be more pleased. I hope to use them again when I want to redo the landscaping in the spring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a tiny yard, a plot almost, but it was sorely in need of help -- overgrown bushes, new mulch, weeding, removing dead plants.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2017

08/29/2017

They are excellent! They follow up on any requests, and have a very personalized service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They mowed, and trim.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2017

07/12/2017

I've been with them I know 4 years.  You're gonna have a hiccup every now and then.  There was in an announcement they gave me for mulching and everything, but we got it straightened out.  I'm not sure how long that's gonna be, but we got it straightened out.  They're very good.   They're a very good family ran business.  Two brothers are running it now, Matt & Rick; and both of them you know, the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were out here last week for mowing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2017

06/11/2017

Perfect! I need no more words, except to get off this review page.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
rip out overgrown shrubbery, clean up, edge, and lay down mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2017

Landscape maintenance & enhancement - design & build landscaping - softscapes & hardscapes, landscape installation, landscape maintenance, landscape irrigation & water management, landscape nutrient management, landscape lighting