Bally Total Fitness

Angie's List since June 2009

B Rated | 3 Reviews

Additional kids club hours - Mon-Thu 9:00 AM-1:00 PM & 4:00 PM-9:00 PM; Fri, Sun 9:00 AM-1:00 PM; Sat 9:00 AM-2:00 PM. Additional phone - (800) 695-7111....

11/30/2011

I have not had any problems, except that they did not notify me of when my membership started so I missed a month of my membership.  They don't tell you when you join that you only have 10 days to sign up with a trainer to get 4 additional sessions.  I did not meet the trainer for the 1st 2 months of my membership, so I feel that offer should be for 10 days after your first meeting with a trainer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go for routine strength and aerobic training. I have a supplemental membership.

C

10/14/2011

I sent them a couple of complaints recently, and they never responded back to me. The complaints were that the aerobics room equipment needs is falling apart.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go there to work out.

C

08/23/2010

The price is cheap, but they have let it go down because they know they will be changing locations. Somebody should give them a nudge and let them know that they should maintain it better. If you look beyond that, it's probably the cheapest that there is. If you want to go to a fitness center that looks nice, you shouldn't consider it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use this fitness center.

CATEGORY fitness center

Cardio equipment, kids club, group exercise classes, juice bar, parking, personal training, pilates, pool, reaction cycling, sauna, spanish speaking staff, steam room, whirlpool, yoga, cardio equipment, strength training equipment, other equipment & personal training.