Arora Remodeling

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since August 2011

Here at Arora Remodeling, customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We are owner operated and we pride ourselves in getting the job done the way you want it and nothing else. For over 21 years, our customers have relied on our unmatched expertise for all of their kitchen design and remodel needs. We like to stay personable, informative and reasonably priced so that our reputation precedes us and we offer same day service and respond immediately. We have a 100% satisfaction policy. We're not happy unless you're happy. Proudly offering an excellent and friendly service, at an honest price. Call us today! Leader in remodeling (Kitchen, Bath and Basement) since 21 years and happily serving to our valubale customers. We offer full kitchen remodeling & keep cabinets & granite in stock. That is why we are cheaper than the market. We even offer cabinet refinishing. We provide 3D drawings and estimates for free. Additional Contact Person: Mr Rajiv Arora Additional Email: rajivarora007@hotmail.com Additional Contact: 240-463-1482 Website: www.aroraremodeling.com...

Home Genius Exteriors

***NOW OFFERING VIRTUAL / NO-TOUCH INSPECTIONS AND ESTIMATES. We’re open for business! Home Genius Exteriors remains dedicated to our mission to give our customers A DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE. Give our team of professionals a chance to WOW you with our hassle-free inspection process, transparent pricing, perfect communication and top-rated installations. We’re not just a sales and marketing company like some of our competitors, we stand behind every project we do with a warranty you can trust! We are home improvement experts and can be your one-stop-shop solution! Home Genius also offers some of the most FLEXIBLE payment plans in the industry. Give us a chance and we’ll do everything we can to earn the right to become your CONTRACTOR FOR LIFE.

Award 2019
Offers by Home Genius Exteriors on Angie's List

03/21/2020

The work done for our home is excellent. The associates/employees who did the work at our new home were courteous, kind, understanding, careful with all of the resources, and supplies used for every part of the remodeling work in the house. They were professional, and did the work in a very timely order. The trash removal was done very effectively and efficiently for all of the old carpets, floori...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home remodeling for the entire ground-floor - Complete flooring renewed, painting, Kitchen remodeling new appliances electrical and placement set-up, granite table-top, new kitchen cabinets, new kitchen light fixtures, Back-splash tiles fittings, new water pipe and electrical connections for the new refrigerator purchased, new recess-lights fittings in the family-room adjacent to the kitchen, new floor tiles for the Laundry room, new back-board fittings to the entire ground floor of the house and quarter-round fittings to where needed. Arora Remodeling also supplied us with personnel contractors for new latest Electrical Panel fittings for the entire home to meet all required standards of Electrical Panels.

CATEGORY countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, doors

03/19/2020

Arora Remodeling did an excellent job from start to finish remodeling my kitchen. Rajiv, the owner of Arora Remodeling assisted me in the design. He actually advised me to limit my remodeling to a less expensive, but very beautiful, design when I told him I planned to move in a year or so. This helped me keep expenses down so that I could upgrade other parts of my home. The men who did the work we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new cabinets, new granite countertops, new flooring and lighting on ceiling and under cabinets, new kitchen design requiring drywall work and painting, new back splash, new appliances to include double oven, microwave, sink and faucet

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

01/20/2020

Before Contacting Arora Remodeling, I did months of research in Selecting the professional. Below are some which I requested for Visit and quote: Major Named Contractors whose newspaper/ad pamphlets comes in the mail every day with coupons: Price: 4 times what, Arora Remodeling coated me. Time: 2-3 months to finish the project. (3 weeks to get the material). Lots of promise for 5-10 years of warra...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electric work, Renovated Kitchen Completely (Changed Electric to gas), renovated Bathroom

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors, floor cleaning, drain cleaning

01/05/2020

ARORA REMODELING did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REMODELING THE KITCHEN

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, plumbing, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

11/20/2019

Top of the line business. Impeccable service in a timely fashion. Everything was put together very well. From top business management to the contract workers performed outstanding service, I simply love my new kitchen. And I will be using Arora Remodeling again in the future. Thank You !!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodeling

CATEGORY countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring, lighting, plumbing, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, drain cleaning

New Cabinets, Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Landscape Design & Room Additions, Countertop, Sink, Appliance, & Faucet Installation, Flooring, Back Splash, Electrical, Plumbing, Wall Removal, & Interior & Exterior Painting.

Roofing.