Albert's Carpet Cleaning

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since February 2014

Thank you for your time visiting Albert's Carpet Cleaning. Whether you need your carpet or upholstery cleaned, I will provide you with the best service in the industry. I have years of experience in carpet cleaning and certified by Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)....

RestoreUnow

4  REVIEWS
RestoreUnow

WATER, FIRE & MOLD Damage Restoration & Clean-up Services! When disaster strikes your home or business, you need an experienced professional company to restore your property back to pre-loss condition. We offer immediate disaster response and can work with your insurance company. Having a disaster happen can be a traumatic time in your life and we understand every aspect of this. Our goal is to not only restore your home or business properly but to also ease your mind. From the initial phone call until after we've completed the work, we promise you'll be completely satisfied. We urge you to take a few moments to read our reviews, learn about our services, and contact us with any questions you may have.

12/30/2019

He did a good job and did what he was suppose to in a timely manner. I've never had any problems with him and this is my second time using him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cleaned some carpets and sofas for me.

01/25/2019

Great, quick and reasonable price, will hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement carpet cleaned

07/06/2018

He was wonderful! Very professional, and did a great job. We are very happy with the result and would recommend him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

06/11/2018

It went Great! No issues at all. After he is done cleaning the carpet, it almost looks like new again. Good service, good price, good job. What more do you need?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets cleaned.

04/26/2018

Albert provided exceptional service! I had a ton of stains with my young kids spilling things and my carpets are now good as new! I’ve had other providers in the past who’s work was not nearly as thorough! Albert’s pricing is reasonable and follows through with the job promptly (in some cases the same day). I highly recommend and wouldn’t go to anyone else!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned family room and grand staircase carpet

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet cleaning, rug cleaning, deodorizing, pet odor treatment, water extraction

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal