Agnes Bolus-Alignay & Assos

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 8 Reviews

Ike Lans DDS & Associates PC

Welcome to the practice of Lans Family Dentistry and Orthodontics, providing top-notch dental care for the community of Ashburn, Virginia and the surrounding areas. The office of Dr. Ike Lans wants to extend to you our personal greetings and very warm welcome to our dental practice. Dr. Ike Lans is accepting new patients, and he is committed to doing everything possible to provide you with high quality, state-of-the-art dental care. Our goal is to make your visit to our office as pleasant and as comfortable as possible. There are 5 doctors at this practice. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if a provider is board certified visit abgd.org

07/18/2015

06/20/2014

Had to make 3 separate appointments to have tooth extraction...with specialists only working certain days. I wish they could have met my schedule rather than theirs. Overall I was satisfied with the outcome and would recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Went there with tooth/gum infection. One of the dentists indicated that the tooth had to be removed and that one of his colleagues would have to do it. Came back the next week and Dr Mathews extracted the tooth.

05/13/2014

When she injected me she did it with a blatant malicious intent. I wanted to punch her in her face. There may have been an insurance company policy that injections were allowed four seconds. That was twenty years ago. Angie's List keeps asking me to write a review.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
regular check-up

04/05/2012

She is very cordial.  She is very thorough.  She explains things well and she gives options for treatments.  I would use her again in the future if I needed to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Bolus-Alignay is my dentist.  She has filled my cavities and has also made a night guard for me.

08/29/2011

My visit was excellent. The dentist I saw was extremely knowledgeable. I liked that they had the state of the art technology. I could see close up of my teeth. I had a great experience there. The staff was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had been to Agnes Bolus-Alignay & Associates few months ago.

CATEGORY dentists

General dentistry including periodontal, oral care, gum, scaling and root planning, x-rays and hygiene fillings, root canals and extractions, crowns, bridges, full and partial dentures, plus mini dental implants, oral surgery & cosmetic dentistry procedures, teeth whitening, veneers & TMJ.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa