AAMCO Transmissionss

Founded 1967 • Angie's List since June 2010

B Rated | 15 Reviews

We have been in business at this same location since 1967 providing quality auto repairs at competitive prices. We have been a member of the BBB in good standing for as many years. We are a member of the Silver Spring Chamber of Commerce. Corporate Contact: Mike Peluca - mpekula@americandriveline.com, (800) 292-8500 x 221. ...

Columbia Family Auto Care

Columbia Family Auto Care is proud to be a family owned and operated business. We are dedicated to providing you and your family with the personal attention and quality workmanship that you deserve. As ASE Certified Technicians, we are highly trained and experienced. We use the latest automotive diagnostic technology to provide you with accurate analysis of any issues. We realize that your vehicle is an important investment. We can help you maintain it so that it provides you with optimal performance and life. We provide a clean waiting lounge with free internet access. We know you are busy so we also offer complimentary shuttle service within a five mile radius. Consult us for special arrangements. Your satisfaction is our highest priority! Award Winning.

Offers by Columbia Family Auto Care on Angie's List

01/22/2014

I pretty much have taken all of my vehicles there and when you take them there, they fix them the first time. They are a little pricey, but they get the work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AAMCO Transmissions fixed the heater on my Jeep.

CATEGORY auto repair

09/09/2013

They did the oil change at a good price, but did not do a very good inspection of the auto. I had low tires that they did not note and they did not check washer fluid. If I needed oil changed in a bind, I might go back, but not otherwise. Also, they did not open on time. I showed up right when they were supposed to open and had to wait a while for them to actually be ready.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
oil change and inspection

08/22/2013

It was fine. Finished 1 day later than expected and was at the high end of their estimate, but within it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired my transmission

CATEGORY auto repair,transmission repair

06/24/2013

Initially the part was defective so it had to be towed back into the shop. They honored their word and fixed it and we haven't had any problem since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We took our vehicle here for service.

04/30/2013

They took my cAr in on the same day the problem started. We waited over a week for parts to be delivered, but once delivered my car was ready within 2 days. The price was about $400 over the initial estimate, but I was so happy to have my car back that I didn't question it. (I didn't actually notice it until I was home). The staff was very professional, friendly and very easy to deal with. Overall...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilt my transmission.

Auto Services, Transmission Repair